Hi Everybody!

martinwrites4u

Hi Everyone :classic_biggrin:

I am new on Fiverr and I already had 2 orders, one client even left a review! However, I heard from many that once you get a review or two rolling, you will keep getting orders. That has not happened, what else do I need to do? 

Thank you and glad to be part of the Fiverr team!

Martin

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Hi @martinwrites4u, Welcome to the forum!

I just wanted to clarify that it's a myth that once you hit a certain point, orders will start rolling in and you will keep getting orders.

The truth is, business is very dynamic. There will be times you have orders and other times when you won't. The forum has sellers complaining every day that they don't have orders. This includes sellers who have over 1k good reviews.

It is possible to make a living from your work on Fiverr, but, like any business, it takes time and orders are not guaranteed.

The forum is a great place to learn how to grow your Fiverr business. Here's a great article to get you started:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

• Like 5
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @martinwrites4u, Welcome to the forum!

I just wanted to clarify that it's a myth that once you hit a certain point, orders will start rolling in and you will keep getting orders.

The truth is, business is very dynamic. There will be times you have orders and other times when you won't. The forum has sellers complaining every day that they don't have orders. This includes sellers who have over 1k good reviews.

It is possible to make a living from your work on Fiverr, but, like any business, it takes time and orders are not guaranteed.

The forum is a great place to learn how to grow your Fiverr business. Here's a great article to get you started:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

Hi @vickieito

Thank you so much for your reply, this makes a lot of sense. I will also check out the forum you have shared!

Martin

• Like 5