Can't get any order and also buyer request come to account in a slow rate

aqibsheikh77

Hi

I'm Aqib Sheikh doing architectural project based freelancing in fiverr online market place. Since my previous two order gone through pretty exhausting workload and maybe the clients was not satisfied as they wanted to be. Anyway after completing the requirements they accept the delivery.

Now is my seller account become doomed or something else? Even buyer request didn't show up regularly on my working hours and not an actual buyer post their request for project such as- a buyer post his buyer request in a written format with an attachment while I opened the attached file it was a hoax(told to contact via mail). 

What is the procedure to get authentic buyer request as was in my account also why fiverr didn't take any responsibility for mentioned type buyer request?

All freelancer do their best for client satisfaction but do fiverr have some policy to lower the rank of freelancers if a only project gone through wrong?

Wish the best to all freelancer.

Thanks

• Like 7

3 hours ago, aqibsheikh77 said:

Since my previous two order gone through pretty exhausting workload and maybe the clients was not satisfied as they wanted to be. Anyway after completing the requirements they accept the delivery.

Now is my seller account become doomed or something else?

@aqibsheikh77 - it can be frustrating when you are overloaded with work and clients end up unhappy with the work.

Negative private reviews can stay on your account for 60 days, so you might see a decrease in impressions until those fall off of your record. So you aren't doomed -  there is a way out of that. You just have to focus on delivering good work and keeping your customers happy so that you can bring your performance back up to where it was before.

What is the procedure to get authentic buyer request as was in my account also why fiverr didn't take any responsibility for mentioned type buyer request?

Right now Buyer Request is a mess and Fiverr recognizes it. Fiverr is actually in the middle of replacing Buyer Requests with Buyer Briefs. It's a slow process, but it'll take care of a lot of concerns that you have. You can read more about this here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284572-fiverr-is-updating-buyer-requests/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/286972-new-feature-get-matched-with-buyers/

All freelancer do their best for client satisfaction but do fiverr have some policy to lower the rank of freelancers if a only project gone through wrong?

That's the problem. ALL freelancers are doing their best, so when it comes to how your gig performs in search, your performance as a seller does come into play. If other sellers have happier customers or more orders than you, their gigs will have better visibility in search. However, if you were to improve your numbers and performance, you could start turning that around. As your performance improves, so will your visibility in search.

One or two negative reviews won't "doom" you unless you let them. You can control your business direction even when setbacks happen.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1