Can I create or run 2 Fiverr accounts with different information and different IP/router/internet connection?

manikmt01

Question

I want to create another account to expand my business scope. What would be the best way in this case? Let me know about your experience. How to create another account? Use those 2 accounts through 2 different information and  2 different networks or can I use 2 accounts through one network? Hoping for your best advice.

Regards,
Manik MT

Edited by manikmt01
Forgot use tags
  • Like 5

5 answers to this question

Hello manikmt01.

As stated in Fiverr's TOS https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service 

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Please read Fiverr's TOS carefully and if you still have any questions, please send an email to support@fiverr.com and they will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at the same location, for example, an account for each family member.

However, in that case, the following rules must apply:

1. The accounts cannot sell similar services.
2. The accounts cannot purchase from one another.
3. The accounts cannot share a withdrawal provider (Paypal/Payoneer).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, manikmt01 said:

I want to create another account to expand my business scope. What would be the best way in this case? Let me know about your experience. How to create another account? Use those 2 accounts through 2 different information and  2 different networks or can I use 2 accounts through one network? Hoping for your best advice.

Regards,
Manik MT

Yes, You can run it easily, No Problem 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2