Help with improving gig impressions & clicks

greengas

Hi @greengas,

You have more expertise in SEO than I do, so I wouldn't be able to help you with the keywords. Try checking your gig impressions later. This number is only updated once a day, and often it'll show 0 before it's updated.

I did see that you are a brand new seller who just posted your first gig this month. It does take time to build a business. Fiverr's algorithm looks at sellers' past 60 days performance to determine their relevancy to buyers who are searching for services on this platform. If you are responsive, have orders, and good reviews (among other metrics), the algorithm will see you as more relevant in search and you will get more impressions. If you aren't doing as well as other sellers in your category, you'll be seen as less relevant, and your gig won't get as many impressions. So it's not just SEO - it's also your seller metrics that determines where you show up in search. The best way to improve your seller metrics is to get orders, so if you haven't started making offers to Buyer Requests, you can start doing that.

Also, I wouldn't make the promise to "skyrocket your sales" unless you are confident that your copywriting SEO skills can deliver on that promise for 100% of your buyers.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 4
  • Up 3

51 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @greengas,

You have more expertise in SEO than I do, so I wouldn't be able to help you with the keywords. Try checking your gig impressions later. This number is only updated once a day, and often it'll show 0 before it's updated.

I did see that you are a brand new seller who just posted your first gig this month. It does take time to build a business. Fiverr's algorithm looks at sellers' past 60 days performance to determine their relevancy to buyers who are searching for services on this platform. If you are responsive, have orders, and good reviews (among other metrics), the algorithm will see you as more relevant in search and you will get more impressions. If you aren't doing as well as other sellers in your category, you'll be seen as less relevant, and your gig won't get as many impressions. So it's not just SEO - it's also your seller metrics that determines where you show up in search. The best way to improve your seller metrics is to get orders, so if you haven't started making offers to Buyer Requests, you can start doing that.

Also, I wouldn't make the promise to "skyrocket your sales" unless you are confident that your copywriting SEO skills can deliver on that promise for 100% of your buyers.

Thanks for the advice! However, when I try and view buyer requests, there are none available. Is there anything I can do?

• Like 2
  • Up 1

I didn't see buyer requests for a while when I first started. Then I started checking at different times in the day and found out my buyers were active during US business hours (I'm in Japan). As a new seller, you have to act quick - sometimes I'll see a buyer request and then it'll disappear 5 minutes later. They come and go very quick, so sometimes it looks like there isn't any buyer requests. There are only a certain number of seller allow to bid on each request, so it'll disappear when that number is reached.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @greengas,

@greengas I hope you will help me

"A few days ago I uploaded a gig on Fiverr💁‍♂️ Based on Clickfunnel's Here the Gig link https://www.fiverr.com/share/z9PXLb. Before uploading the gig I am maintaining all rolls of fiver that I knowing, like low competitive keywords, title SEO, Description SEO, Image SEO, and lowest gig prices. But I didn't get any Order,😪 besides my gig impression going down and no anyone Click my gig.😪"

#Please help me out and give some some tips & tricks.  what can I do for increase my gig impression and click, and getting Order.🙏

• Like 2
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, nazmul_fardin said:

@greengas I hope you will help me

"A few days ago I uploaded a gig on Fiverr💁‍♂️ Based on Clickfunnel's Here the Gig link https://www.fiverr.com/share/z9PXLb. Before uploading the gig I am maintaining all rolls of fiver that I knowing, like low competitive keywords, title SEO, Description SEO, Image SEO, and lowest gig prices. But I didn't get any Order,😪 besides my gig impression going down and no anyone Click my gig.😪"

#Please help me out and give some some tips & tricks.  what can I do for increase my gig impression and click, and getting Order.🙏

You claim to be a lead generation expert, yet you can't generate leads on Fiverr?  Your gig pages are in effect landing pages, you should treat them exactly the same as this.  If a customer doesn't like what they see they will bounce straight back out. 

Why don't you apply the principles from the 100s of landing pages you have already designed? 

However, Based on your last review from 9 months ago you should probably look at the way you communicate with customers, along with your gig descriptions , as they were clearly not happy with the service you provide.  

Finally.  You also claim to be an expert web designer, but you create a landing page for just five dollar?. This would give me no confidence as a buyer that I am going to get anything other than a template with words filled in.  Look at your prices and don't look so desperate.  

• Like 4
  • Up 1