Forgot my phone number, and answer to security question. [2019 Merge topic]

mazedinreza

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot my security question asnwer.what i need to do now? will it make problem in payment withdraw time?

forgot my security question asnwer.what i need to do now?

Well, the answer is simple: you’re going to need to think hard, and remember your security question. You chose your security question in order to help secure your account. You’re going to have to remember what it is.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, Community members,

I am facing a great problem with my phone number. Because it has lost some days ago. I know that it is very important. But it has permanently gone.

So, is there any way to change my phone number and enter a new one?

Please help me ASAP!!!

Thanks everyone.

• Like 1

Hello. Sure, go to your settings, choose “Security”, there is an Edit button for changing one’s phone number. I do hope you still know your answer to the security question as I’m pretty sure you’ll be asked to answer that if you change your phone number.

• Like 5

Hello,
Yes, you can change your given phone to follow some steps.
Go to ‘Setting’ then choose ‘Security’ then choose the 'PHONE VERIFICATION then press “Edit” bar.
By clicking ‘Edit’ bar you will asked your Security question.
After giveing the correct answer, you will able to change. If you forget the answer, you never do its.
Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone can help me to change security phone number. I sign up fiverr with my old phone number which is i dont remember it again. In fact i change my number because i lost my phone long time ago. When i want to change the number with my recent number. they ask me to put my old phone number. But i forgot my old phone number . God it is so annoying . I cant withdraw anything if i cant got my code from my old number.

Anyone can help me? Pleaseee :(((

• Like 2

On 3/9/2019 at 2:38 AM, jonbaas said:

We cannot help you with this. You will have to either remember your phone number, or contact Customer Support for help.

Ya i just sent the same queation to customer service. (Tickets thing right?) Its about 4 hours ago. Any chance they off work ? Because this is weekend?

On 3/9/2019 at 2:39 AM, emrlanka said:

I follow the insteuction. There is no phone verification!. God its so annoying :(((

Ya i just sent the same queation to customer service. (Tickets thing right?)

Its about 4 hours ago. Any chance they off work ? Because this is weekend?

i just sent the same queation to customer service. (Tickets thing right?)

Customer Support will respond – if they think a response is necessary – when they respond. It could be a few days before you hear anything – if you hear anything at all. Please be patient.

i just sent the same queation to customer service. (Tickets thing right?)

Customer Support will respond – if they think a response is necessary – when they respond. It could be a few days before you hear anything – if you hear anything at all. Please be patient.

Alright . Thats cool.

Can i ask you something? I just completed my order today. I got the money from my client. This is my first time i made the money from fiverr.

Why they say pending clearence funds? Is this i have to wait to get my earnings? Why we have to wait until 2 week long?

Can you help me translate this policy . I dont understand about fiverr’s policy at all:(

Alright . Thats cool.

Can i ask you something? I just completed my order today. I got the money from my client. This is my first time i made the money from fiverr.

Why they say pending clearence funds? Is this i have to wait to get my earnings? Why we have to wait until 2 week long?

Can you help me translate this policy . I dont understand about fiverr’s policy at all:(

The answers to these questions are in Fiverr’s Terms of Service: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 3

On 3/9/2019 at 3:45 AM, nadeemkhadim said:

Q. What happens if I lose my phone or need to change my number?

A. You may change your number from your profile settings at any time.

Do you think, im not doing that before i make a forum.

When i want to change my number. They ask me about my old phone number. Which i forgot. Because i lost it. See ? Thats the problem. Any kinda the other method to change my security phone number without put my old phone number?

On 3/9/2019 at 3:52 AM, catwriter said:

The answers to these questions are in Fiverr’s Terms of Service: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

So you are waiting for 2 weeks too? to get your earnings?

On 3/9/2019 at 4:10 AM, zuhalm said:

So you are waiting for 2 weeks too? to get your earnings?

If you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you will see that everyone waits for 2 weeks, except for Top Rated Sellers and Pro sellers (they wait for 1 week).

On 3/9/2019 at 6:24 AM, zuhalm said:

Any kinda the other method to change my security phone number without put my old phone number?

Only with the help from Customer Support.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...