Can I create or run 2 Fiverr accounts with one IP/router/internet connection?

manikmt01

I have a Fiverr account. I want to create another account to expand my business scope. What would be the best way in this case? Let me know about your experience. How to create another account and use those 2 accounts through 2 different networks or can I use 2 accounts through one network? Hoping for your best advice.

Regards,
Manik MT

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, themebracket said:

You can create 2 accounts on a network with no problem but on a device, only one account can be created.

No, no, and NO! You are giving false, bad, rule-breaking "advice". Users are allowed to have only ONE account, no matter how they access Fiverr. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

42 minutes ago, dev_rittick said:

You can create 2 account in different device. but create 2nd account with different category. to be sure please contact fiverr support

Totally agree, break the rule and contact fiverr support to inform them that you broke the rule so they can disable both of your accounts right away 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, manikmt01 said:

I have a Fiverr account. I want to create another account to expand my business scope.

You're only allowed to have one account.

12 hours ago, manikmt01 said:

What would be the best way in this case?

Not to do it, unless you want both of your accounts, plus any and every account you might create in the future, to get permanently banned.

And in case that the screenshots that @themebracketposted now confuse you, those screenshots relate to different people living in the same household. For example, a husband and a wife both want to have a Fiverr account, and offer their services. Two different people from the same household can get a permission to have their own Fiverr accounts, but one person is only allowed one account.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

@themebracket  @dev_rittick   clearly you don't understand how Fiverr works, and clearly you have chosen to ignore what two experienced freelancers have told the OP, and come up with an incorrect answer that could lead to this and other freelancers getting banned from Fiverr.

If you don't know the answer, don't Google it until you find something you like.  I agree with @catwriter you're only confusing people with your statements.  The internet is full of incorrect and made up information, and I'm sure that if you ask it if Dinosaurs are still alive you will fine a page to validate this. So, what you're doing is not only stupid, it's dangerous!

You need to be aware that when posting on the forum, your actions have consequences.  If someone listens to your fictitious advise they could lose their business and their livelihood. So please, do us all a favour, and read the thread before posting.  @jonbaas and @mariashtelle1 are very experienced freelancers and post information to help. I suggest you start to read the forum and understand how Fiverr works before posting again.  

• Like 7
  • Up 1

In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at the same location, for example, an account for each family member.

However, in that case, the following rules must apply:

1. The accounts cannot sell similar services.
2. The accounts cannot purchase from one another.
3. The accounts cannot share a withdrawal provider (Paypal/Payoneer).

• Like 4