How can I rank my gig again?

maliha1832

It's natural on The Fiverr World, If you can't response for a long time on your gig then I suggest you edit your gig like add some New Keyword, create a keyword base description, you can create a Unique SEO Optimize Gig Image and most important fact is create a low competition Gig 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, maliha1832 said:

My gig was in ranking but recently it de-ranked. I completed many order also. How can I gain more impression? How can I rank my gig again?

Your profile says you are "digital marketer." Isn't a digital marketer supposed to know that Fiverr gigs have no "ranking" system, and shouldn't you know how to promote your own business? I would think so if you are selling yourself as a marketing expert, unless you are scamming. Your profile says ".I can promote your companies,businesses or products to your targeted customer."  Is that not true?  How can you help others if you cannot help yourself?

Also, you should not lie about your English skills. You claim to be fluent in English, yet this posts demonstrates that you are clearly not.

Maybe the algorithm finally caught up with some credibility issues in your profile?

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mdzahidul_ said:

Stay online & do gig marketing in social media

Did that technique work for all of the sales you haven't achieved yet?

If you're going to give advise, at least read the forum first and understand that being online 24/7 does not increase the likelihood of sales.  

Your comments have not substance if you have proven they haven't worked for you! 

• Like 4