Need your suggestions for changes I require in Gig

nomanshopify

Hi, my gig is not promotable for the last 5 months and I have even completed my repeated buyer's orders with 5 star rating but still my promoted gig feature is unqualified.

2ndly I have made changes in my gig title and description, how can I increase the impressions for my gig because after fiverr unqualified my gig promotion feature, my impressions decreased rapidly! I watched some answers like I should share my profile with friends to increse the impressions but it decreases conversion rate and does not create any impact.

• Like 8
  • Confused 2

Same thing happened to my gig, everything is perfectly fine, 5 star rating 100% completion rate and on time delivery, still my gig is not promotable and also its not appearing anywhere in the search results after its been not promotable. Talked to the support but they say everything is normal, but its not, my gig is not showing anywhere. Its just hidden, any help or tips please?

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my gig disappeared after I changed the gig title. I changed the title two times and both titles were different from the 1st one. Now, with the current title my gigs are not showing for the past 30 days. I want to confirm, whether changing my gig title again ( it will be a 1st title when my gig was avaialabe on all keywords ) will influence my gig more or I will get my gig back? Please Guide.

• Like 9