Viewing Requirements I Sent

harryfbyrd

Hi @harryfbyrd, Welcome to the forum!

After you place an order, you can access your orders from the top navigation bar. Click on "Orders" and then scroll down to select your order:

image.png.5e2b87ab6d417fde22b6b2eb82350489.png

Once you click on your order, you'll see the following tabs (see below). The "Requirements" tab will show the details that you submitted.

image.png.5bbb84b779d74251aa402f886da7aeff.png

• Like 7

23 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @harryfbyrd, Welcome to the forum!

After you place an order, you can access your orders from the top navigation bar. Click on "Orders" and then scroll down to select your order:

image.png.5e2b87ab6d417fde22b6b2eb82350489.png

Once you click on your order, you'll see the following tabs (see below). The "Requirements" tab will show the details that you submitted.

image.png.5bbb84b779d74251aa402f886da7aeff.png

The thing is, the Requirements section was only saying this, rather than showing me the requirements I sent in:

The seller stated you provided all the requirements needed. To view your prior conversation, view your Inbox.

• Like 4

This means that you did not actually submit the requirements - the seller pushed the order to start without giving you the opportunity to fill those requirements out. You might have filled out the requirements, but the seller pushed the order to manually start before you submitted the requirements, so your order requirements actually weren't submitted. I don't know if this message shows up for custom offers where the order requirements are bypassed too.

All you have to go off of are the the inbox chats (which aren't actually binding). Only the order requirements are binding and there's nothing there. Also @harryfbyrd - is there anything in the "details" tab? Sometimes there will be enough information on that tab. I would also check for anything communicated in the order chats.

You could cancel the order with "ordered by mistake" and this should not hurt the seller's statistics.

Here's how: (note: these instructions were given to a seller to give to their buyer, but you'll get the idea)

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, vickieito said:

This means that you did not actually submit the requirements - the seller pushed the order to start without giving you the opportunity to fill those requirements out. You might have filled out the requirements, but the seller pushed the order to manually start before you submitted the requirements, so your order requirements actually weren't submitted. I don't know if this message shows up for custom offers where the order requirements are bypassed too.

All you have to go off of are the the inbox chats (which aren't actually binding). Only the order requirements are binding and there's nothing there. Also @harryfbyrd - is there anything in the "details" tab? Sometimes there will be enough information on that tab. I would also check for anything communicated in the order chats.

You could cancel the order with "ordered by mistake" and this should not hurt the seller's statistics.

Here's how: (note: these instructions were given to a seller to give to their buyer, but you'll get the idea)

You can say that again 😉

[I did submit requirements, but I think they hit that button before I got them in since we had communicated via messages previously.]

• Like 5