Gig doesn't appear in online search

proofreader462

Question

Kindly assist me, please. Even when I'm online and actively logged into my account for an hour, my gig does not appear in online searches. I tried many different things on the website, but the issue persists. I verified it using both my buyer's account and a friend's account, but the offline indicator appears in the search results.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, dev_rittick said:

Check you ONLINE STATUS in settings -> account

if online status showing like this 👇

1790916336_Screenshot2022-08-29at00-30-27Fiverr_dev_rittick_Account.png.99fa249bfdadae5e0757568e8b4d2469.png

Then click on the dropdown and select go online.

If Online status showing like this 👇 Then fiverr show you are online.

244235099_Screenshot2022-08-29at00-29-47Fiverr_dev_rittick_Account.png.b47b3781211fd2d285ad7c4a3159643a.png

No, I checked this option. It is available online.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, proofreader462 said:

Kindly assist me, please. Even when I'm online and actively logged into my account for an hour, my gig does not appear in online searches. I tried many different things on the website, but the issue persists. I verified it using both my buyer's account and a friend's account, but the offline indicator appears in the search results.

If your gig is new try to find your gig Sort by
"Newest Arrivals" section 

• Like 2

I had the same issue. My account was showing online in my sellers page . However when I was checking my gig in buyers page via keyword etc. It was showning offline. I researched for a while. I realized that I changed my gig description. After brainstorming I realised  copy pasting bullet points. Deleted them and added fiverr bullet points. And the problem is resolved now. Please check if you did any such changes. Might solve the problem. :)

• Like 1