I'm getting clicks, impression but not getting any order

akm_dolar

Question

Hello,

I'm a level 2 seller, for one of my GIG called "I will develop ecommerce website wordpress or shopify store", I've just enabled GIG promotion features. Getting more clicks but no sales. 

For that I would like to join "Seller Plus" But I can't. 

I don't understand what I did mistakenly on Fiverr. 😭😭 I always appriciate fiverr rules. But unfortunately, my GIG has down. 

Can you please give me a solution for that? Or please give me a chance to join on fiverr seller plus. So that I can discuss with an experts about my problems. 🙏

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

Seller plus won't get you more sales. 

If people are clicking on your gig but not buying it, then that means that your pricing, gig description, portfolio etc must be off putting, because they start out being interested, but then something they see makes them feel that you are not the right choice for them.

You should improve your portfolio, gig description, and pricing by conducting competitor research to see what your successful competitors are doing better than you in order tweak your own offering to be more attractive.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, akm_dolar said:

Hello,

I'm a level 2 seller, for one of my GIG called "I will develop ecommerce website wordpress or shopify store", I've just enabled GIG promotion features. Getting more clicks but no sales. 

For that I would like to join "Seller Plus" But I can't. 

I don't understand what I did mistakenly on Fiverr. 😭😭 I always appriciate fiverr rules. But unfortunately, my GIG has down. 

Can you please give me a solution for that? Or please give me a chance to join on fiverr seller plus. So that I can discuss with an experts about my problems. 🙏

All click not come from the buyer some clicks come from the seller. If you face the problem long-time I think your gig description and price section is something missing. Thank you

• Like 3