Its been year still no order I'm level2 seller

expndroid

Hello its been year still i'm not getting any order. I'm level 2 seller

I was getting orders earlier then someone copied my gig, when i complain to fiverr they disable his account and since then i'm not able to get any order. What should i do. 
I alrady created some new gigs, updated my existing gig change tag and  title. everything.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

• 6 months later...
19 minutes ago, expndroid said:

@vickieito hello tried everything still no lucck

Hi @expndroid, what have you tried? I looked at your gigs and still see a lot of opportunities for improvement. It doesn't look like you tried everything yet.

- You mention unlimited revisions in your gig descriptions, but you have several packages that limit the number of revisions.. Try to fix that discrepancy.

- Your gig images could be more attractive. They are too wordy. Buyers only have a second or so to decide if they want to click on it. Your gig images should only have 2-5 words that clearly describe your services. For me, the gig images played a big role in who I selected to help me with my WordPress website.

- Your gigs are too generic and don't stand out from the crowd. Buyers will scan over all the look-a-like gigs and will click on the ones that are unique and catch their eye. Unfortunately, most of these gigs look the same, so I'm skimming over most of the gigs.

- You lack adequate portfolio samples of your work (note: you get 2 PDFs per gig, so take advantage of them)! I lean heavily on the seller's portfolio samples.

- I also look at how much work a seller puts into their profile and gigs. If they put effort into their own profile, I know that they will take care of me and my website. Details do matter.

- Your gigs state what you can do but it doesn't speak to the buyer's pain point or show them how you are the solution to their problem.

I spent the last year looking at gigs by WordPress designers. I finally picked one a couple of weeks ago and the determining factors were professionalism, overall seller profile (and attention to detail), a good sense of design (as can be seen in gig images and portfolio samples), and a deep interest in solving my problems. 

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

hello @vickieitoif you can help me out i will really appreciate it. I have been active on fiverr since october last year and only got 2 jobs. then my impressions and clicks tanked and went to zero. I joined the fiverr community last month as a last resort to try to improve my Gig. I made the necessary improvements as suggested then my Gigs improved slightly and now its trending downwards again! kindly help me view my Gigs and tell me improvements i should make because frankly i don't know whatelse to do please 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, obasekiga said:

hello @vickieitoif you can help me out i will really appreciate it. I have been active on fiverr since october last year and only got 2 jobs. then my impressions and clicks tanked and went to zero. I joined the fiverr community last month as a last resort to try to improve my Gig. I made the necessary improvements as suggested then my Gigs improved slightly and now its trending downwards again! kindly help me view my Gigs and tell me improvements i should make because frankly i don't know whatelse to do please 

Hi @obasekiga, I answered your questions here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/299829-gig-rank/?do=findComment&comment=1888050

• Like 2