My buyer did not mark the job complete.

dhaka029

2 hours ago, mahmud_nabi said:

It will affect on your gig, It is a normal thing

It will not affect your gig.

Just let it be, some buyers don't leave reviews. The order will be automatically marked as complete after 3 days if ever the buyer doesn't mark it complete on his own.

• Like 4
  • Up 4

2 hours ago, mahmud_nabi said:

It will affect on your gig, It is a normal thing

Although @theratypistalready correctly said it I wanted to mention and emphasize again that no it does not affect your gig

3 hours ago, dhaka029 said:

delivered to client but did not mark the job complete, is this hamper my gig ?

Do you mean it's still has the status as delivered and 'awaiting response'? Or do you mean they requested new revisions? Either way, it still does not affect your gig. I've had many clients request revisions or ones who let the order automatically complete and my profile is doing fine. 

46 minutes ago, dhaka029 said:

but it was my 2nd order.

Don't worry about things that are irrelevant that in no way harm your profile. Instead celebrate that you have your 2nd order and just keep trying to deliver great quality and have a gig that's well set up! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dhaka029 said:

I have completed a project of my client and delivered to the client but unfortunately the client did not mark the job complete and did not provide any feedback. Is this down my gig rating or gig impression ?

Leaving a review is voluntary. You can't force a buyer to leave a review, and you'll find that many buyers never leave reviews. That's up to them. 

If the buyer didn't leave a review, that should not affect your visibility on Fiverr. Keep in mind that buyers can leave a private review, which is only visible to Fiverr. What the buyer says there will affect your visibility on the platform.

There is no way for you to know if they left a private review or not, as you can only see the public part of the review. The buyer can leave a public review and skip the private one, or vice versa, leave a private response to Fiverr without leaving a public review. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, dhaka029 said:

One of my buyer place an order to my gig but did not provide any requirements , gig shows incomplete order. no countdown is start. Is it hamper my gig ranking ?

No., it doesn't affect your gig ranking.

Just wait until the order requirements are submitted and then you can start the order. Sometimes it take a few days for the buyer to fill it out, sometimes much longer. I have an order that was placed in May, and the buyer still hasn't filled out the order requirements. Since the buyer already paid, I'm not worried about this. The buyer will submit the order requirements when she is ready. And if the order does get canceled by the buyer it won't affect my gig stats (orders canceled before the requirements are entered in don't affect seller metrics).

• Like 3
  • Up 1

There is a chance that the upload didn't go through, and they may have no clue about it.

Depending on what you have agreed upon, it may be a good idea to send a daily message asking for the requirements in the order page.

Like: “Important: I have yet to receive the requirements for the order and, I have nothing to work with. Please make sure to upload them”.

Fiverr is all about customer satisfaction. For example, imagine if they come back after 3 days of no communication and tell you that you are late.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Like @sunboatrecords - As soon as an order is place, I use my "Thanks for the order" Quick Response to let them know that I'll start the order as soon as their order requirements are sent in and to download the Fiverr mobile app if they haven't already for the best communication.

In the case of my buyer who placed the order in May, every month she pops into to tell me that she might get all her information together. I just wished her a happy summer and then just recently told her I'm looking forward to fall. 😊

8 minutes ago, shafain876 said:

I think this is a fake buyer 

Normally it isn't a fake buyer because they paid for the order.

One thing you shouldn't do is force the order to start on your own. That could affect your seller stats (especially if you don't have enough information to start, no buyer contact, and the order goes late). It can also lead to an unhappy buyer who might have wanted to fill out the order requirements before starting.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, dhaka029 said:

After downgrade my response rate from 100% to 80% I did not get any buyer request. Can anyone tell me what is the reason ?

hi there.

according to my thoughts this happens according to fiverr algorithm if your seller dashboard ratting is not good enough the buyer request wont show and even if a seller doesn't have any level small amount of buyer requests will show

this has happened to me several times but with the passage of time the buyer requests will appear

Edited by zacid1478
  • Like 4