UNABLE TO SEND BUYER REQUEST

miastudio1

Question

Hello there!

I'M UNABLE TO SEND A REQUEST SINCE I GOT A 4STAR RATING ON FIVERR.

I'M SURE THAT THE BUYER LOVES MY WORK BUT, I DON'T KNOW THE REASON WHY SHE RATED ME A 4STAR. AND THAT IS MY FIRST ORDER.

THE MINIMUM RATING I CAN HAVE IS 4.8 RATING TO SEND A REQUEST. PLEASE, RIGHT NOW I DON'T HAVE ANY ORDERS AND THIS HAS WORRIED ME ALOT.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME AN ADVICE ON THIS OR ASSIST ME?

THANK YOU.

• Like 12

9 answers to this question

Where does it say that you can't get buyer requests as a star seller? I've never heard of this before.

However, I didn't get a single order through buyer requests, and I've been here for nearly 4 years now with almost 5,000 orders. You do not need buyer requests to be successful as long as your SEO is optimised, you have a good gig video, good portfolio, good gig description, and good pricing. You can then get orders, get good reviews, and increase your rating back up to 5 stars 🙂

I know how frustrating it is to get a 4 star review when the buyer is perfectly happy - I even got a 3 star review once that left a comment saying I was fantastic! Some buyers don't understand that the default should be to give 5 stars, and remove stars if there were problems with the order... But it will be ok! You can bounce back from it. Getting your first order is already a big step. Don't be discouraged!

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey,

For sending the buyer request, You have a minimum 4.8 rating. So, now you can't send the buyer requests. For that you need to wait 60 days to reset the rating. After reset the rating you will send the buyer requests again. BTW, don't tell the buyer about changing the order review. It's against the Fiverr TOS.

Thanks.

• Like 9

On 8/28/2022 at 6:47 PM, joyh97 said:

Where does it say that you can't get buyer requests as a star seller? I've never heard of this before.

However, I didn't get a single order through buyer requests, and I've been here for nearly 4 years now with almost 5,000 orders. You do not need buyer requests to be successful as long as your SEO is optimised, you have a good gig video, good portfolio, good gig description, and good pricing. You can then get orders, get good reviews, and increase your rating back up to 5 stars 🙂

I know how frustrating it is to get a 4 star review when the buyer is perfectly happy - I even got a 3 star review once that left a comment saying I was fantastic! Some buyers don't understand that the default should be to give 5 stars, and remove stars if there were problems with the order... But it will be ok! You can bounce back from it. Getting your first order is already a big step. Don't be discouraged!

Thanks

• Like 6

On 8/28/2022 at 6:50 PM, rkb_hasn said:

Hey,

For sending the buyer request, You have a minimum 4.8 rating. So, now you can't send the buyer requests. For that you need to wait 60 days to reset the rating. After reset the rating you will send the buyer requests again. BTW, don't tell the buyer about changing the order review. It's against the Fiverr TOS.n

Thanks.

Thanks, i didn't asl the  buyer to change it, But, its really frustrating. No order

• Like 6

On 8/28/2022 at 11:47 PM, joyh97 said:

Thank you so much for your kind information.