How much you charge?

bagacius

Hello. I need experts opinion how much you should charge for a modern logo design in Fiverr if you already have 10 reviews on your gig?

I've started with just as little as 5 dollars for a basic package - BUT we all know this is way too cheap for a logo design as it takes sometimes 5 hours of work with revisions sometimes even much more! Also I've heard that "normal" clients usually skips cheap services as they are scared to get cheap results, I would also probably skip 5 dollar services as a client. So what is a good price for a quite new seller in fiverr for a basic package plan? Any thoughts?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

53 minutes ago, bagacius said:

how much you should charge for a modern logo design in Fiverr if you already have 10 reviews on your gig

You should charge as much as the value that you’ll bring to your clients. 
If you can communicate value from your service to your clients then you can charge any amount that is reasonable for that quality and value that you are adding to their business. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

@bagacius, you can do as @filipdevaere & @mariashtelle1 suggests - review the prices of your competitors and charge as much as you think you're worth.

I started off the same as you, with $5, $10, and $15 gigs. I also made increases to my prices when I hit 10 & 20 reviews, and then when I got a huge influx of orders.

If you are only getting few orders, I would suggest that you increase your prices only a little. If you have more orders than you can handle you can be aggressive on your price increases. I increased my prices gradually from $5 to $15 when I hit 20 reviews and when I had a spike in orders, I increased my prices by 10x.

I did see a significant decrease in orders when I increased my prices, but I still earn the same amount for a lot less work, and I have a little more sanity right now. 😊

• Like 3
  • Up 1