How do I want my 1st order on fiverr?

ahsanbhatti719

"I'm a professional YouTube video editer and flex posters editer and podcast audio editer. And professional IT. 150 Words likhny k liye ab ya agy khana puri ki h"

The above is from your profile description and you are offering totally unrelated gigs.

Buyers are looking for a professional service and they will run a mile!

They will just move on to buy from someone else.

Check this out: 

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, ahsanbhatti719 said:

I want my 1st order

Great. Earn it by being a great seller that your target customers want to hire.

38 minutes ago, ahsanbhatti719 said:

rank my gig on 1st page

Your gig will never "rank on the 1st page", because there is no rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works.

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, ahsanbhatti719 said:

I want my 1st order 

If you want it, you have to work for it. No one on the forum will give you your first order - we're not your customers. To get your first order, you'll have to learn how to connect with your customers so that they'll want to buy from you. No one will want to buy from you if you approach them and say "I want my 1st order." Think of your customers. What do you think they'll want to hear in order to buy from you?

54 minutes ago, ahsanbhatti719 said:

rank my gig on 1st page

3 minutes ago, rabbe26944 said:

rank my gig on the Fiverr fast page?😊😊😊

Did either of you read what @jonbaas just wrote? There is no such thing as gig "rank." Fiverr doesn't operate that way. Fiverr is a matching service. It matches buyers to relevant sellers. You, as a seller, have to make sure you are relevant by delivering good work and keeping your customers happy.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, rabbe26944 said:

@jonbaashi ! I am also new sellar in Fiverr. Please Can you explain me what is the way to rank my gig on the Fiverr fast page?😊😊😊

Hi, @rabbe26944 you will use some important things for your gig top rank.

• your gig must have an attractive title.
  • your gig must have good tags and descriptions.
  • your gig should have basic and popular keywords in the title, tag and descriptions.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

They all want the same……
They think that they can earn fast and very easily a lot of money on Fiverr. However, it does not work like that.
They just open (without preparation) an account, create one or more gigs, and then they are confronted with the fact that they do not appear in the search list, and they do not get orders.
Most of the new sellers are offering gigs in an over-saturated market. The competition is very high. The chance to get an order in an over-saturated market is small.
On top of that, the English skills of a lot of the new sellers are low. Why should a buyer choose a seller with low English skills? 

• Like 4