jemesweb

5 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Very Informative and useful ❤

Edited by jemesweb
Word correction
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Look at your gig title / description / tags and think if they need to be improved.

Improve the quality of work you deliver. They may have dropped due to a bad private review.

Also, remember freelancing has natural ups and downs. It's just the way it is.

Changing the gig title will not affect the gig?

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, jemesweb said:

Most of my gigs impression and click is down. Any suggestion for improvement.

The only one way is, update your gig and profile with appropriate keyword research and get more orders from social media. Orders could be re-rank your gig position. You can boost your gig oganically by email or any other way. take fiverr exams and refer your friend to open a buyer profile. Do all the positive task that fiverr desire as a part of their Fiverr business.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, webgaragepro said:

Nothing happens auto...we have to optimize it.

Well Ups and Downs are a part of Fiverr too. If you keep optimizing your gigs then you wont be able to see your gig on search results! Well I have never edited gigs from last 5 years (except price changes) but still sometimes my gigs ranks well!! So I don't optimize anything neither I focus on Impressions or Clicks! 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Well Ups and Downs are a part of Fiverr too. If you keep optimizing your gigs then you wont be able to see your gig on search results! Well I have never edited gigs from last 5 years (except price changes) but still sometimes my gigs ranks well!! So I don't optimize anything neither I focus on Impressions or Clicks! 

Is a good luck! Fiverr suggest us to update the gig, if your gig are perfect than no need anything.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...