jemesweb

5 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Very Informative and useful ❤

Edited by jemesweb
Word correction
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, jemesweb said:

Most of my gigs impression and click is down. Any suggestion for improvement.

The only one way is, update your gig and profile with appropriate keyword research and get more orders from social media. Orders could be re-rank your gig position. You can boost your gig oganically by email or any other way. take fiverr exams and refer your friend to open a buyer profile. Do all the positive task that fiverr desire as a part of their Fiverr business.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, webgaragepro said:

Nothing happens auto...we have to optimize it.

Well Ups and Downs are a part of Fiverr too. If you keep optimizing your gigs then you wont be able to see your gig on search results! Well I have never edited gigs from last 5 years (except price changes) but still sometimes my gigs ranks well!! So I don't optimize anything neither I focus on Impressions or Clicks! 

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Well Ups and Downs are a part of Fiverr too. If you keep optimizing your gigs then you wont be able to see your gig on search results! Well I have never edited gigs from last 5 years (except price changes) but still sometimes my gigs ranks well!! So I don't optimize anything neither I focus on Impressions or Clicks! 

Is a good luck! Fiverr suggest us to update the gig, if your gig are perfect than no need anything.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

All of your gigs seems active.

If you are not able to find your gig with tag there is a possibility that you may have missed your gig in search result.

Try to apply different filters of your gig eligibiliity and check the minimal result and if you still dont see your gig then you should contact fiverr Customer supoort.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, jemesweb said:

If I search with a gig tag but can't find the gig. What can I do? Need suggestions.

My Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/jemesweb

3 hours ago, rafiq45 said:

gig rank down but it was ranked and they are no cancellations.

Fiverr does not guarantee that your services will receive impressions or that your services will appear in search results. Recommend promoting your service with advertising, for example using twitter ads or Fiverr promotion.

• Like 8

• 5 weeks later...