Buyer is demanding Free work or 1 star rating

mimie01

Today, all hell broke loose

A buyer demanded 4 re-does of a gig that was purchest in two peaces. after 3 red-does 5 star rating, 1 gig completed. 1 gig open and I delivered perfect Video, but of course he wanted free re-shoot of different settings and different style of acting. When I refrenced to the Fiverr TOC and that I am not obligated to give him free work all hell broke loos.

He insulted me very personaly and made ■■■■■■ coments and went back and gave me a 1 star rating after:

delovering 100% conform work with the gig and no mistakes by me

3 free Videos

5 day advanced delivery with no extra charge

resonded to each of his mesages within 5 minutes

This buyer looks like an online marketer and gig flipper, so he tries to get as much as he can as for as little he can. Now he is using the star rating to blackmail sellers. Be warned

You inbox me for more information!

http://forum.fiverr.com/uploads/FileUpload/17/66977dc7d928c19911fef4e421e2ba.pnghttp://forum.fiverr.com/uploads/FileUpload/17/66977dc7d928c19911fef4e421e2ba.png

I turned in a Ticket imidiatly, lets see…

This star system is making so irry, now I am getting unusual change request…

Oh I want this extra and that extra and change this and that…

I am going to ride this out till the end and to all buyers, I will not work for free. Let the 1 stars comming. I am not special or an exeption, this will happen to all of us and naturaly, everybody will have bad rating.

Honestly, previous ratings mean nothing to CS. I had a buyer rate me positively before it existed aka the “Thumbs Up” system about 10 or so times. I got rated negatively once simply for them to attempt to abuse a bigger than normal order. I did in fact luckily end up resolving this with the buyer by being offering a little bit more because trying to resolve things with CS is pretty pointless nowadays.

I just thought of something.

If he already gave you for order 5 star then change it later, support needs to remove that rating because he is obviously trying to screw you up.

You made your order perfectly, he rate perfectly then came back later and edit rating to 1 start rating.

And as I can see too, he wanted to have more “intimate” videos too, and when he didnt get it, he got back and rate 1 star.

I hope support will do something about this.

Reply to @arty182925: BE WARE OF FIVERR SCAM

came back today to find out, that buyer did not only changed this 5 star to a 1 star, NOOOOOO he was able to leave 3 reviews, when he only bought 2 gigs!!!How is this possible???

This is what CS wrote:

Hi There,

Thank you for your message and I sorry to read about this experience. Following your report our Content Editors are currently looking into the user’s conduct and will take any appropriate steps. Unfortunately, we cannot remove a buyer’s feedback without their consent and I have seen that your buyer insists on his comments staying. I would wait a bit of time before trying to communicate again and asking him for his consent but once you get it, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

translation:

Sellers are at the mercy of buyers, you can deliver a 100% perfect gig, but seller can make ANY coments with no regarts to Fiverr TOC or work delivered

Fiverr will ot remove comments and reviews without buyers OK

Buyer can make as many coments they want, even if they ony bought 1 gig

Buyers can give one day a 5 star and then change it to 1, blackmailing you to give more free work

FIVERR IS SCAMING SELLERS!

Sheriff’s not: please don’t publish images with buyer’s name

This is it - this is the bitter harvest of the fruits produced by this abominable stars rating system. It’s tantamount to extortion. Fiverr will say, “Oh, if this happens, just contact CS and we’ll make it good.” Well, who has time for that? And who wants to spend their time untangling that goat-rope? Who is going to compensate the seller for the extra effort required to police this moronic new program? Mimie01, I’m so sorry this is happening to you!

Reply to @mystic_insight: Here is the CS answer. Note; Buyer left 3 reviews even only 2 gigs bought, and changed the 5 star to 1 after not getting what he want and made phsico coments

Hi There,

Thank you for your message and I sorry to read about this experience. Following your report our Content Editors are currently looking into the user’s conduct and will take any appropriate steps. Unfortunately, we cannot remove a buyer’s feedback without their consent and I have seen that your buyer insists on his comments staying. I would wait a bit of time before trying to communicate again and asking him for his consent but once you get it, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Reply to @anarchofighter: Lets be technical here, if we pay 20% and we agree to the TOC by accepting them, why do they not apply??? Why do they not aplly to sellers. The coment was removed from the inbox, but guess what, I have a screen shoot. Buyer said that he is a genius and that he used somebody elses IP and left psyco coments …we are getting scamed here! I was thinking to go to a lawyer to ask for advice and when I asked what country Fiverr was from, another “big buyer” accused me of being a racist manure…This is getting so stressfull

But something beautifull happen…Another seller made a donation to my gig and said he was so sorry this happend and not to give up and that he will support me with a 5 star to make it a little better…I really feel love and compassion from all my colleges, this has such an positive impact on me…You know who you are! xoxoxox

The same thing happened to me. Buyer sent work to me, I quoted a price. He agreed on the price, I did the work, he then refused to pay unless I did additional work not included in the original request. Fiverr support has done NOTHING.

Archived