[HELP] Not getting impressions and clicks anymore.

zglavnik24

Question

So I started selling my Fiverr services in June 2022.

I already got two orders, I finished them and I got two 5 RATINGS. I had only 4 GIGS active at that time and they weren't designed or looking best, pictures were bad too, but I had really nice amounts of IMPRESSIONS and CLICKS.
Then I went to vacation and maybe did a biggest mistake. I set mine availability to unavallable... After that when I came home and I was available again my impressions were never same.

Then I optimized my gigs, better description, better images and better keywords but still nothing. I have now created all 7 gigs with better keywords and prices, images etc but they aren't getting any impressions.

Is having 7 gigs that provide same service (different titles of course) better than having only few of them? Is that affecting my impressions and clicks or my stupid move to set myself unavallable is the cause of my impressions and clicks downfall?

THANKS FOR ADVICES! :)

• Like 12
  • Up 2

7 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, zglavnik24 said:

Is having 7 gigs that provide same service (different titles of course) better than having only few of them?

No, its not any better especially if they aren't any much different. Its only helpful if let's say the other gig is specifically for restaurant websites but your main gig is just for general websites. The offer has to be different. Let's say one made a restaurant website because its their specialty, it takes more time to build, etc. and perhaps the main gig (on general websites) just covered the standard type of sites that just include about us, but no special ecom capabilities. 

52 minutes ago, zglavnik24 said:

Is that affecting my impressions and clicks or my stupid move to set myself unavallable is the cause of my impressions and clicks downfall?

Not necessarily the unavailable but the lack of orders over time will affect as well your visibility, Fiverr favors those who perform well (responding to clients on time, constantly getting good public and private feedback, etc).

• Like 15

In many forums of freelancers available across Facebook or other social media people exchange clicks among each other for their gigs. If you find it beneficial then go for that technique although I think it's not safe since it may violate Fiverrs policy.

• Like 13

On 8/28/2022 at 3:04 AM, zglavnik24 said:

So the best thing for me is to just wait for orders?
Should I delete gigs that perform worst but are same as others?
Thank you for replying guys, I really appreciate your help.

If you have clients outside of Fiverr or if you have a social media following perhaps you can make a promo for discounts to at least get some new orders coming in for your gigs? Any new orders will help in the visibility of your profile... It might be a more efficient route instead of just waiting for orders (organically).

You can choose to delete it or not. Although if you see it isn't working might be a good idea to focus your efforts on making the gigs with sales work.

• Like 8

On 9/1/2022 at 8:55 AM, mdabdullah14251 said:

To get more traffic marketing your gigs on social media properly. Try to get more order on Fiverr then automatically you will get impression and click.

Thanks.

Yeah doing it since the last couple of weeks but not getting clicks bro.

• Like 4