Almost a hundered Quick answers 😳

rabia_sabir

Since I started freelancing on Fiverr, I have enjoyed the best feature that makes Fiverr very special among other platforms, Quick Answers. I've around 100 quick answers that help me to deal with the client & 95% of clients find the correct information that I've saved in short answers.

Is this just me? or are you also using this feature as crazy as me?

• Like 11

I don't use them that much.

But if I had about a hundred it would probably take too long scrolling/searching for the best one compared to typing something.

It would be a lot better for me if Fiverr had a way of it finding the best one based on the content of the messages and the filters that you could set up. It could also be an auto response but instead of that (eg. if Fiverr didn't want that, and in case a message wasn't actually the best reply) it could recommend what it thinks is the best one (if it finds one that you've set up that's relevant enough) to save you time finding the best one.

eg. in each quick response you could set up a condition for it or list of strings a buyer's message would need to contain - as well as stuff that the message doesn't contain (so the system could know if it's relevant). It could also check for similarities based on the strings you set up for it.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, rabia_sabir said:

That won't be available on mobile which may cause more issue.

Well you just leave the most common replies as quick replies, use them on mobile and desktop. Then the others.. you just wait until you get back to your desktop. It's way better than just blocking the app because you have too many replies, or you waste time scrolling trying to find a reply.

• Like 7

On 8/29/2022 at 1:18 AM, donnovan86 said:

Well you just leave the most common replies as quick replies, use them on mobile and desktop. Then the others.. you just wait until you get back to your desktop. It's way better than just blocking the app because you have too many replies, or you waste time scrolling trying to find a reply.

Once you start to use that. You won’t have to find, it becomes native ina day or two 

• Like 3