How can I earn from 1st month by data entry?

ismaildev1

Hi,

I am a new freelancer. I have 4years++ of experiences in offline data entry. In corona epidemic I lost my offline jobs and tried to move remote job. Already I gathered some skills like excel advanced formula, web scraping, Data collection, PSD TO HTML.

Now, I urgently need jobs.

Anyone please, suggest me how can I earn within 1 month from fiverr data entry work. I am always ready to learn new things. Updating myself daily through new skill.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Edited by ismaildev1
spelling error
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• ismaildev1 changed the title to How can I earn from 1st month by data entry?

You can find a job with just a simple trick applied on your social media platform. For Example: Search your keyword like "data entry job" in your social media search box then look at many statuses and then knock him and sent your proposal or share your Fiverr gig link. Join your related many groups. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, ismaildev1 said:

Already I gathered some skills like excel advanced formula, web scraping, Data collection, PSD TO HTML

Are those skills in demand? There are THOUSANDS of sellers offering the same services and struggling. In fact if I’m correct then data scaling is not allowed service of fiverr anymore. 
Did you do the market research to understand market needs before you acquired those skills? How you will be selling it if there is no demand and too many other sellers offering the same?

For example: among all my friends and people I know there is not a single person who doesn’t know how to use excel, including advanced formulas, it’s simple and they don’t even consider selling it as a service because nowadays it’s quite a basic skill.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Have you time to check my gigs and give some tips to improve it ?

I urgently searching for job. I ready to offer the lowest rate. 

Again I think , My gigs should improved its quality. 

Have anyone to give some tips to improve my gigs quality?

Thanks from my heart.

• Like 24
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 5

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/ 

• Like 27
  • Congrats! 1

You need to research how you can make your gig more attractive to your buyers so that they'll want to click on your gig, not your competitors' gigs. Gig videos, thumbnails, titles, minimum prices, seller level, and reviews are some of the things your buyers will be looking at to decide if they want to click on your gig and learn more about your services.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...