How to Improve gig?

nishikanto744

@nishikanto744 -

Finding your gig on first page isn't helpful for several reasons - 

First, what you see in search isn't what your buyer will see in search. Fiverr is a matching service, so search results are tailored differently for each buyer. You may see yourself on page one, while your buyer might not be able to see you at all.

Secondly, your account has been opened for over a year and you haven't gotten your first sale yet. It also appears that you haven't been contact yet since there isn't an average response time for you. 

Encouraging forum members to search for your gig in the marketplace won't help you gain sales because we are not your customer. Instead, focus on connecting with your target customer so that they will visit your gigs and place an order.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi nishikanto744.

Take a minute to read many useful advice for New Sellers on this link https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010708757-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-sellers?segment=seller4

In addition, search Tips for Sellers category where you will find a lot of great suggestions. For starters, check out this topic 

Wish you all the best. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, breals said:

Really?

Are you even surprised at this point? 
(And yet, that will be the advice repeated/listened to, over and over again...)

23 minutes ago, nishikanto744 said:

What to do to stay at gig rank

Deliver orders that are high-quality and prove that you SHOULD be popping up in people's search results. Show samples, learn how to communicate effectively and learn to think for yourself. If something isn't working, do research on what to change, try - and try again if needed. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, katakatica said:
18 minutes ago, breals said:

Really?

Are you even surprised at this point? 
(And yet, that will be the advice repeated/listened to, over and over again...)

That was a more 'disillusioned really; than a proper one.  I have been on this forum for a little over 2 months and I can't believe that the same recycled rubbish is repeated over and over again.  I shudder to think what these social media pages look like with all of the badly written and ill advised gigs being thrown around. 

Meh!  🙂

• Like 6

@sweet_mate

Since you started on Fiverr, you have collected only 4 reviews. It is clear to all of us, that in these 10 months, you failed. So why are you now giving this wrong advice? You should know that it does not work.

Staying online does not help you at all. You will not get more clicks, impressions, or orders. 
Sometimes I get orders while I am sleeping. I can assure you that in that case, I am not online.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, nishikanto744 said:

Hi just help me how can i do good in fiverr 

We've already told you over the past weeks and months. What advice of ours (that we have already shared) has been the most helpful for you?

YOU are responsible for taking all actions to become a better seller. YOU are the only person who can make you successful.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1