Dispute Timing

victel

I searched these forums but can't find anything about how long it typically takes to resolve a dispute. I don't have much experience with them. In this case, I am the seller and I delivered exactly what the buyer requested but she won't accept it and was actually pretty rude.

This ended up in opening a dispute.

Anyway, this has been going on for a couple of weeks now. I'm wondering how long it takes to resolve, since CS have gone quiet for the past few days. Also my 'on time deliveries' dropped below 90% because of this, so I dropped a level. I'm not too bothered about that since I can get back up again but I just wondered how long it takes for Fiverr to reach a decision, in your experience. I'd kind of like to get paid 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

@victel - it's really hard to say. I had Customer Service resolve an issue for me earlier this week in a record time of 22 minutes from the time of posting. That's not normal. For normal issues it takes 2-3 days to resolve. For an issue with cancelation, it took me 1 month to resolve. 

However, if the order is still open, Customer Service usually doesn't do much until 1) the order is canceled or 2) the order is accepted. As long as the order is still open, the dispute can go on indefinitely.

At some point, you might have to make a decision to cancel the order or allow the buyer to accept the order with a chance that she might leave a negative review (private or public).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1