Promoted GIG

elementor_wasim

Question

Hello everyone,
Few days ago I started Promotion of my GIG. 10$ Gift from fiverr end and I didn't turn of promotion of my gigs. I am getting orders from promoted gig but I can't see fiverr cutting balance from my account for per click. Can you please tell me how fiverr will cut balance for promoted gigs???

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, elementor_wasim said:

Hello everyone,
Few days ago I started Promotion of my GIG. 10$ Gift from fiverr end and I didn't turn of promotion of my gigs. I am getting orders from promoted gig but I can't see fiverr cutting balance from my account for per click. Can you please tell me how fiverr will cut balance for promoted gigs???

Payment Terms. Promoted Gigs' fees are charged on a monthly basis, during the first week of each calendar month, based on the clicks made in the previous month. By default, the fee is charged from the Seller's Fiverr Credits and/or Fiverr Balance (if there are not enough Fiverr Credits). However, when there are no sufficient funds in the Seller's Fiverr Balance, the remaining fee will be charged from the payment method defined by the Seller in their account, or deducted from the Seller’s future earnings if no payment method is defined.

From the terms and conditions for Promoted gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010393757-Promoted-Gigs-Terms-of-Service

• Like 7