How to make an effective profile on Fiverr?

First in your gigs you need to use the basic familiar language which is used all over the world and that is English. Never use bulky and uncommon words in your profile description because many times people except U.S.A. and U.K. don’t understand your words and probably buyer might skip your profile from recommendation or from promotion by Fiverr or from paid promotion.

Just show your skills professionally it doesn’t matter you are a developer, web designer, graphics designer, writer or anyone else. For e.g., someone is designer then he/she should need to make their gigs very closer to their high creativity level your gigs should be visible professional, you just need to design your gig’s pic very effective and creative so the buyer can once think about your design which is displayed on your gig. Developers can do the same just try to make your profile image attractive and continue to update it on weekly or fortnight basis.

And at last, all you need to update your keywords at least once a month by doing this your profile will gain more reach to the buyers day by day and if you have an attractive and professional profile then I want to say that’s it now you have an active profile which gets order requests day by day.

All is written above is my personal experience this is not copied from anywhere and because these tips are the result of experience, so I only have these few tips not the bulky and useless points and paragraphs of absurd things.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

First in your gigs you need to use the basic familiar language which is used all over the world and that is English.

I agree!

Just show your skills professionally it doesn’t matter you are a developer, web designer, graphics designer, writer or anyone else. For e.g., someone is designer then he/she should need to make their gigs very closer to their high creativity level your gigs should be visible professional, you just need to design your gig’s pic very effective and creative so the buyer can once think about your design which is displayed on your gig. Developers can do the same

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. There seems to be a lot of mixed messages in here. Can you clarify?

just try to make your profile image attractive and continue to update it on weekly or fortnight basis.

Why would I want to change my profile picture that often? I would just confuse my customers. All you need to do is make sure you have an attractive and professional photo that accurately reflects you and your services.

And at last, all you need to update your keywords at least once a month by doing this your profile will gain more reach to the buyers day by day 

I wouldn't suggest that. What if your keywords are doing great? Changing keywords that are working for you may do more harm than good. It makes no sense to change the keywords when your gig is performing well. Changing it would reset the algorithm. Also, the words you choose might bring in less traffic.

if you have an attractive and professional profile then I want to say that’s it now you have an active profile which gets order requests day by day.

A well-designed, professional, and active profile does not necessarily bring in orders. You also have to be really good at what you do and know how to connect with your customers.

All is written above is my personal experience this is not copied from anywhere and because these tips are the result of experience, so I only have these few tips not the bulky and useless points and paragraphs of absurd things.

Thanks for sharing your experiences @pramodchoudh188! However, I only understood and agreed with the first bullet point. Can you review my comments and explain your reasoning behind the rest of your points? Thanks!

• Like 15