Only 3 Months Level up 1!?

titansign

This is what I did back then to get to level 1!
 It took me 3 Months to level 1 on Fiverr.  How to?

Ok, I want to share a little, hopefully it will be useful.

----------------------

Well, actually there are many who are actually faster than me leveling up.  So it depends on each other's sustenance.  I'm very grateful.

If someone asks how come in that time can be level one?

So, I'm using fiverr's features as best I can.
 For new sellers or those who are joining for the first time, they are given 7 gigs (just say the storefront) where we can fill the storefront using our services, whatever the service.

So here I am maximizing it here, previously there were some who asked "orders are quiet" "no orders" "how can I get orders?", After I saw the gigs.  They only installed 1-3 storefronts even though they were given 7 storefronts.
 This is what I say does not maximize features.  Because it's very valuable in my opinion.  This is all based on my experience, so if anyone disagrees, please drink tea first 😊

Advice from this cave:

1. As much as possible fill all the storefronts that have been given fiverr, why?  The problem is that later if one storefront is empty, you can still have 6 storefronts that can be used as backups.  According to my experience, I once had a storefront that was usually busy suddenly no one ordered at all, but thank you, another storefront sold out instead.  Until now, every day there must be someone who orders even though the nominal is different.

2. Each storefront has a different service.  Don't be the same!
 Examples of gigs that I have, each storefront is different.  Example:
 Storefront 1: Animal illustration
 Storefront 2: face illustration
 Storefront 3: game character illustration
 Storefront 4: label design
 And so on try to be different.
 Why should that be?  Because in my opinion, if you are different, you can reach many niches or many groups that we can target.  We can reach not only those who like pets, but also those who like game characters/game streamers and even traders.  The proof is that the orders to the cave are very diverse.

The point is that the more storefronts we fill, the more likely we are to get buyers.

3. Never be lazy to share our sales.  There are many platforms that we can use to promote our sales for free!
 You can adjust the market with the services or storefront you have.

4. "BONUS" is one of my ninja ways.  Haha so I have a lot of subscriber buyers.  I follow up every 2 days, do you need a design?  You can chat with them personally, asking "do you have a job for me?"  "Do you need a design".  According to my experience, there must be something stuck.  If not, can you give special prices, bonuses, discounts, etc.  This method can make buyers more comfortable, you know.

Ok that's it for now.  Hopefully it's useful!
 Don't be discouraged, all problems have a solution!
 Don't forget to be grateful, give alms and ask for prayers from your parents.  😊

NOTE: *This is based on personal experience

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, titansign said:

1. As much as possible fill all the storefronts that have been given fiverr, why?  The problem is that later if one storefront is empty, you can still have 6 storefronts that can be used as backups.  

My experience was very similar to yours @titansign! I was a Level 1 seller in 3 months and became a Level 2 seller in 4 months. I also found having 7 gigs helpful. My business took off with data entry, but  was almost nonexistent for several months. However, other gigs took off at the same time, so I didn't experience any setbacks from that one gig. Now data entry is back on the rise. It seems like there is always one strong gig up when others seem to go down.

12 hours ago, titansign said:

The point is that the more storefronts we fill, the more likely we are to get buyers.

Not necessarily. Make sure these gigs are providing value to your customers, otherwise, it doesn't matter how many gigs you have set up. Too many sellers on the forum quickly set up 7 gigs and expect orders to flow it. It doesn't really work that way.

I was lucky that my buyers told me what they wanted, so it was easy to set up my gigs specifically for them.

13 hours ago, titansign said:

4. "BONUS" is one of my ninja ways.  Haha so I have a lot of subscriber buyers.

I'm glad you have so many repeat customers! This is definitely the way to go.

Once you have customers, keep them happy and they'll continue to use your services. I also get most of my business from repeat customers. These are the customers that keep your business going strong. Since I have a lot of repeat customers, I haven't really checked to see how my gigs are performing in search. So many newbies worry too much about clicks and impressions, that they forget to take care of the customers they do get. If you take care of your customers, they'll take care of you.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1