10 minutes ago, sania_3097 said:

Dear sir, I already post 3 Gigs on my profile.. Please Check it out

https://www.fiverr.com/sania_3097?up_rollout=true

I wasn't asking to see your gig images. The question is what have you done to promote yourself? And I must ask, since you claim to be an expert in "lead generation", why are you asking us how to "generate leads?" This makes us suspect that you are not actually skilled in building business for others if you are unable to do it for yourself. Honesty is very important here.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I wasn't asking to see your gig images. The question is what have you done to promote yourself? And I must ask, since you claim to be an expert in "lead generation", why are you asking us how to "generate leads?" This makes us suspect that you are not actually skilled in building business for others if you are unable to do it for yourself. Honesty is very important here.

I Understand. Thanks For your valuable comment 🙂

• Like 4

Guest absayed_
On 8/25/2022 at 10:29 PM, sania_3097 said:

Please Help me ! How to i get my first order on fiverr ??

You can send daily ten effective buyer request.

On 8/25/2022 at 10:46 PM, newsmike said:

Please tell us all the things you have tried so far to be successful on Fiverr.

Hello Newsmike,

I'm a newbie on Fiverr. I am a WordPress Developer and I created 3 gigs on Fiverr and send buyer requests but still, I did not get any orders. So, my question is how to get my first order? I know you are an experienced person on Fiverr. So, I hope you will help me to provide some suggestions.

Thanks

• Like 4

11 hours ago, savedatabd said:

Hello Newsmike,

I'm a newbie on Fiverr. I am a WordPress Developer and I created 3 gigs on Fiverr and send buyer requests but still, I did not get any orders. So, my question is how to get my first order? I know you are an experienced person on Fiverr. So, I hope you will help me to provide some suggestions.

Thanks

I'd start by comparing the differences between your gigs and the successful ones in your vertical. Pricing, description etc... Not copying, but what do they have that you do not? 

• Like 4