Curious about my skill demand

asadjatt67

Hey everyone, I am chatbot develpor for facebook, Instagram, WHatsapp and website using third party software. I am curious some time Is my skill under-rated? Will it have demand in furture? Do I have to work on this skill or I have to learn some other. What If I learn some other skill and lose interest in my current skill and became hopeless? Or I just have to close my eyes and focus on mine skill and work on it ? I need suggestions and advices. If you are at my place what would you do? please answer that question also😁

9 hours ago, asadjatt67 said:

Will it have demand in furture?

None of us can tell you the future of your gig. We don't have that kind of supernatural insight.

Do I have to work on this skill or I have to learn some other.

Offer services for the skills you are experienced in completing. That's why Fiverr exists. 

What If I learn some other skill and lose interest in my current skill and became hopeless?

Then you're going to have to rediscover your hope.

Or I just have to close my eyes and focus on mine skill and work on it ?

What have I already said above? Reread what I wrote.

I need suggestions and advices.

I don't think you need suggestions and advice. I sounds like you want guarantees that everything will work out well, and you'll be able to get lots of orders, without the experimentation, hard word, and discovery that comes with being a freelancer. We're not going to make things work for you, that's YOUR job.

"Fortune favors the bold", so, be bold.

If you are at my place what would you do? please answer that question also😁

If I were in your place, I'd stop asking silly questions, and start taking my success into my own hands.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 3

@jonbaas is right - you are responsible for doing your own market research for your business. A good way to check your skills is by using the search function to see the demand for your services. You can read more about this here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/286042-📈-fiverr-simplified-two-tips-to-selling-more-earning-more/

• Like 2

What If I learn some other skill and lose interest in my current skill and became hopeless?

If I'm interpreting this correctly, you're implying that you're not greatly interested in the skill in the first place. This, in turn, implies that you don't enjoy it. It is VERY difficult for a freelancer to succeed long-term by doing anything they don't actually like and have no passion for doing. Self-discovery is important to any persons life journey, be they a kid still in school, or a grandparent entering into retirement. 

If you discover a new skill you actually enjoy, usually that creates hope. Determination and drive and motivation.

I'll caution: money is a terrible motivation by itself. If you're only on Fiverr to make money doing something you find interesting but don't actually enjoy, you will loose your interest eventually, when the next shiny money-making thing comes to your attention.

• Like 2
  • Up 1