My GIG suddenly showing No data available for this graph type after a week of creation

sheraz3495

Hi all,

Last week I have created and published my new GIG every thing was going perfect in accordance of impressions and clicks. After a few days i have decided to make a change in my FAQ section and add only onw word "s***e" after that my GIG impressions and click going down until now I find the message "No data available for this graph type.

and my gig is not showing in online-offline sellers page for a week after that change I made. I want to know that what wrong I did and how can i solve my problem.

All new and experienced Fiverr Sellers are welcome to discuss this and provide me a solution.

Screenshots are attached with for batter understanding.

Regards ,

Sheraz3495

Screenshot 2022-08-25 090441.png

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

My suggestion is that you check if your gig is active and searchable on the platform.

Here is a useful tool to check the activeness of your gig: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-not-found-when-searched

Click on that link and then click on the gig that is not showing data. You will see the relevant information here.

Hope this helps.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

If you do contact CS about it it might be worth changing the main gig image of that gig to one without the "iStock" watermark on it.

In theory, maybe after the change it could have been re-checked by Fiverr and they may have seen the watermark on the image and possibly changed the gig status/position (just guessing though).

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, uk1000 said:

it might be worth changing the main gig image of that gig to one without the "iStock" watermark on it.

Fiverr is very strict about copyright infringement (as they should be) and bans people (for lifetime).

Please change your gig image immediately before you face any trouble. Never ever use copyright materials.

Thank you.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

• 1 year later...