It takes a community

chat5x20

Welcome to the forum,@chat5x20!

I saw you other post and it's nice to see some positivity on the forum. 😊

I started posting on the forum in May and enjoy learning and interacting with other sellers and buyers here. It's nice to know that you aren't alone in this journey.

What has been your experience so far?

• Like 19
  • Up 1

Hello vickieito and thank you for your message

I could not agree more: peer-support is transformative. I have always found it very humbling to know that we don't have to be alone in our ventures, and Fiverr has made that an incredibly positive experience so far !

Thank you for taking the time to ask. I hope that we get the opportunity to become friends 🤝🏼  

my door (virtually speaking) is always openLeila 

• Like 16
  • Up 3

You missed my post on taking care of our health here: 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/287019-we’ve-got-to-take-care-of-ourselves/

I completely forgot about mentioning about mental health (although I did point out my tendency to choose the forum over early morning meditations). 😊

...But if you are here on the forum... would that count??? 🤔

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 15
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 2:28 PM, furyy123 said:

I'm impressed from your positivity. I'm just starting my journey on fiverr and getting useful information from forum. Today. I'll tell you a secret that I'm here because of @vickieito and now you also @chat5x20. Nice to meet you. Best wishes.

Bless you furyy123, thank you very much... ! 

Congratulations on your new Fiverr venture, how wonderful and exciting.

I am relatively new here too, and forever learning. Nonetheless my inbox is always open if ever I can be of any help to you, and I do wish the very best for you here at Fiverr 🙂

• Like 8
  • Up 2

What a nice post! Sometimes I think I'm alone in this journey because a decided this work where I don't really "talk" to other people just like the regularly office job and sometimes I have doubts about things on the platform or what to do with "x" client or situation. Love your post to share a bit or ourselves, I've been here for a while working but I'm kinda new in the forum, just asking the minimum! I hope to know more about you guys, wish you the best!

P.D Vicki is the best giving a good advice here... 

• Like 8

On 9/21/2022 at 10:24 AM, gisellevargas said:

What a nice post! Sometimes I think I'm alone in this journey because a decided this work where I don't really "talk" to other people just like the regularly office job and sometimes I have doubts about things on the platform or what to do with "x" client or situation. Love your post to share a bit or ourselves, I've been here for a while working but I'm kinda new in the forum, just asking the minimum! I hope to know more about you guys, wish you the best!

P.D Vicki is the best giving a good advice here... 

Hello gisellevargas, it's great to hear from you and thank you for your comment too. Believe it or not, you are absolutely not alone on this journey and the truth is that I experience self-defeating thoughts sometimes too: "am I really capable of...", "am I doing the best that I can do in regards to..."! I happen to think that the doubts that we have, are in fact a large part of the personal development process, annoying though they can be.  One of the books that I am reading the moment is called "Overcoming Low Self-esteem: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques" by Melanie Fennell. I don't believe that we must or should be perfect in all that we seek to do or achieve.

It's great that you're here, and I do hope that we might get to know each other better (my virtual door is always open). Thank you for your kind comments too, Vicki seems great and very knowledgeable and insightful. Fiverr community is something that I am enjoying a lot (:

• Like 5