Security/Insurance Fee

aygultas

Question

8 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, aygultas said:

Actually I want to make translate so I create account. In the messages I receive, they want to me a insurance fee for the project. If I finish project they say we will give back the fee.

Ah, I'm very sorry, this is indeed a scam. You never, ever have to pay any money to a potential client in order to do a job for them. 

Likewise, you never have to pay any money to a seller directly if you hire them, only the normal gig fees through fiverr, which is not refundable (unless there is a problem or you cancel the gig).

I would recommend reporting that message to fiverr because this is a scam

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

I'm pretty curious about the context for this question? Did a buyer or seller on here actually ask you to pay that kind of fee, or is this related to something else? I've never come across this before on Fiverr...

Actually I want to make translate so I create account. In the messages I receive, they want to me a insurance fee for the project. If I finish project they say we will give back the fee.

• Like 16

54 minutes ago, imtiaz_habib said:

Is this question relative to fiverr community? i am not sure. Can you explain.

Hi.  I want to make translate so I create fiverr account. In the messages I receive, they want to me a insurance fee for the project. If I finish project they say we will give back the fee. I wrote this forum because this situation happened in fiverr.

• Like 15

On 8/24/2022 at 9:33 PM, aygultas said:

Hi.  I want to make translate so I create fiverr account. In the messages I receive, they want to me a insurance fee for the project. If I finish project they say we will give back the fee. I wrote this forum because this situation happened in fiverr.

This is scam. You should not pay any insurence on fiverr.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

There are a lot of different opinions out there about whether or not paying an insurance fee is worth it. Some people feel that it is a necessary evil to protect their belongings. In contrast, others believe that it is simply a waste of money. Whatever your opinion, it is important to do your research before making a decision. Several companies offer insurance fees, and it can be difficult to know which option is best for you. I was not covered by Medicare but I found the best option after researching. It is important to read the fine print and ensure that you understand the terms and conditions of the policy before signing up. Otherwise, you could end up paying more than you need to.

Edited by enlargemen
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1