How can I get regular order on Fiverr?

ism_creator

If you have clicks, it means that people are interested in your gig. This means that they visited your gig page. If you don't get orders, that means the people who are visiting your gig weren't convinced to buy, and so they went to another seller instead.

You'll have to do your research to find out how you can best connect with your customers so that they'll want to buy when they visit your gig page.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 8/25/2022 at 11:55 AM, vickieito said:

If you have clicks, it means that people are interested in your gig. This means that they visited your gig page. If you don't get orders, that means the people who are visiting your gig weren't convinced to buy, and so they went to another seller instead.

You'll have to do your research to find out how you can best connect with your customers so that they'll want to buy when they visit your gig page.

but i used porfolio in my gig, it same, really really quiet order , and clear description

1 hour ago, bagasbrojo said:

but i used porfolio in my gig, it same, really really quiet order , and clear description

That's why you have to do research to figure out how you can connect with your customers so that they'll want to buy your gig over your competition. Try thinking as if you were them ... what would convince you to buy your gig?

Here's a good article to read:

• Like 1