2 months here and no visibility, help?

shione_

Staying online will only increase your chances of getting an order by a very small percentage, and only if a buyer searches for online sellers in particular. You're better off focusing your energy on improving your gig. If you clients outside Fiverr it might be a good idea to redirect them to purchase from you here, as some initial sales will give your profile a boost that can help you gain orders organically...

• Like 6
  • Up 1

41 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Staying online will only increase your chances of getting an order by a very small percentage, and only if a buyer searches for online sellers in particular.

THIS! THIS!!!!!

I hate it when people think the easy road is to stay online and just wait for orders. That's not how it works. Elon Musk, Bill Gates didn't stay online and wait for things to come to them. They experimented, they tried stuff, they failed and learned from it. If these sellers want to be a great entrepreneur and maintain a successful business, then obviously they have to start working hard and experimenting, not just waiting...

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 8/24/2022 at 3:40 AM, donnovan86 said:

They experimented, they tried stuff, they failed and learned from it.

@donnovan86 By experimenting and trying stuff, what do you mean here? Please elaborate this. Just write the points you want to make.

I do change my gig elements frequently and check the gig performance after one day. For example, I edit my gig images and SEO optimize them to see if clients are clicking on it. I also try to follow Fiverr's instructions to improve my profile by giving skill tests, writing profile description properly and so on. 'Low competition gig keywords' helped me a lot.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The problem is that I have no places to have "clients" willing to buy my drawings with real money (I do art trade for in game currencies only). I also frequently edit my gig' descriptions and gallery to make it better and I don't think I forgot anything... I heard I shouldn't put 5$ on my art, I hope it's ok to not and it's no the reason of the problem...Should I create another gig?

Edited by shione_