Anybody knows what does Fiverr means when it says => Additional Quality Standards?

emma_designe

So I have been a seller on Fiverr for like more than 2 years now, first of all never took in consideration the Community tab (what a loss on my end). The thing I started wondering that it says in a couple of FAQs like in Promoted Gigs the phrase additional quality standards, and I thought what do they mean by this. It got me confused and I looked it up and found the awesome place called the community in return. 

Any one knows or has an idea what do they mean?

• Like 1

While the full list of additional quality standards aren't revealed, they include metrics and measurements of quality that are not included in your seller metrics, such as how much value you bring to the platform, how many features you are using (such as Seller Plus, subscriptions, etc), the overall professionalism and quality of your gigs, private reviews, community leadership, how your gig compares to the competition, how relevant your gig is to your category, etc. 

These usually include the manual checks by Fiverr's staff to determine qualifications for other programs.

None of us really know all of these metrics, however, if you are focused on using all of the features offered by Fiverr and strive for quality and excellence in all areas of your business, you should score well in the "additional quality standards."

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

While the full list of additional quality standards aren't revealed, they include metrics and measurements of quality that are not included in your seller metrics, such as how much value you bring to the platform, how many features you are using (such as Seller Plus, subscriptions, etc), the overall professionalism and quality of your gigs, private reviews, community leadership, how your gig compares to the competition, how relevant your gig is to  your category, etc. 

These usually include the manual checks by Fiverr's staff to determine qualifications for other programs.

None of us really know all of these metrics, however, if you are focused on using all of the features offered by Fiverr and strive for quality and excellence in all areas of your business, you should score well in the "additional quality standards."

Thank you so much for explaining it so simply and comprehensively. I have been using subscription on one of my gigs but I do not know what seller plus is. Can you help me out there?

• Like 1

Seller Plus is a subscription service ($29/mo) where you can have your own Success Manager to help you grow your business. You also get a lot of perks such as coupons for your buyers, an Advanced Analytics board, exclusive learning opportunities, negative keywords (you can prevent certain search terms from pulling up your gig), and many more new features that are added pretty regularly. They just started a forum for just the Seller Plus members.

I like the buyer insights, where you can see a buyer's buying history, order completion rate, tip frequency, average order price range, and more.

You can sign up for the waiting list here:

https://www.fiverr.com/pages/seller-plus

There's also quite a few articles on it here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017140717-Seller-Plusoverview?segment=seller

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 1