How can I report about fiverr customer Support?

dddells

Aside from contacting people that work higher up on fiverr or to get a influencers and blogs to speak on my experience. 
How do I get someone to escalate a support case? 

I'm interested in talking to someone who has authority and can review my case here on fiverr, outside of customer service. 
If anyone knows, please comment below 🙂

I'm not getting answers or updates from the current advisor that is working on my case. 

Edited by dddells
  • Like 8
  • Sad 3

Short answer: You can't. Any request goes through customer service. It would be unfair towards us, we are equal users, so why should someone have preferential treatment? That would be unfair. Even customer support tickets tend to go through at least one or two hands, so it's not like they are biased...

• Like 10
  • Up 4

On 8/23/2022 at 12:06 PM, donnovan86 said:

Short answer: You can't. Any request goes through customer service. It would be unfair towards us, we are equal users, so why should someone have preferential treatment? That would be unfair. Even customer support tickets tend to go through at least one or two hands, so it's not like they are biased...

So you mean that if the current customer advisor is not responding to my messages there's nothing else to do? How's that fair to any seller?
And what preferable treatment is it in being dealt with wrongfully? Who said anything about sellers not being equal?
I'm confuse by your respond 

3 times, and I keep getting the same advisor Mark.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, dddells said:

So you mean that if the current customer advisor is not responding to my messages there's nothing else to do?

They will reply. But CS representatives have their own bosses and sometimes there are cases where it can take days or weeks for an issue to be solved. 

And what preferable treatment is it in being dealt with wrongfully?

You believe that you are treated wrongfully. We don't know any of the details, and if customer support isn't siding with you 100% right now, then it seems you also did something wrong, maybe you broke the Fiverr TOS without knowing. As I said, we don't know anything, only you and the customer support people do.

Who said anything about sellers not being equal?

You want to get past regular support and find another, preferential contact method. That's unfair towards sellers that rely on customer support only. That's what I meant.

• Like 7

If you purchase seller plus, you get priority support and a dedicated success manager. That might be a route to consider if you want something to be escalated. Otherwise, you could try asking your Customer Service agent to be connected to someone else or to speak with their manager, but I'm not sure that would get you anywhere

• Like 8

On 8/23/2022 at 10:24 PM, joyh97 said:

If you purchase seller plus, you get priority support and a dedicated success manager. That might be a route to consider if you want something to be escalated. Otherwise, you could try asking your Customer Service agent to be connected to someone else or to speak with their manager, but I'm not sure that would get you anywhere

I did but they keep merging the ticket to the old one. 
I think seller plus is only for selected freelancer. 

• Like 7

On 8/23/2022 at 10:19 PM, donnovan86 said:

They will reply. But CS representatives have their own bosses and sometimes there are cases where it can take days or weeks for an issue to be solved. 

You believe that you are treated wrongfully. We don't know any of the details, and if customer support isn't siding with you 100% right now, then it seems you also did something wrong, maybe you broke the Fiverr TOS without knowing. As I said, we don't know anything, only you and the customer support people do.

You want to get past regular support and find another, preferential contact method. That's unfair towards sellers that rely on customer support only. That's what I meant.

So Not replying for 3 days is normal? Will they eventually respond?

OK and you have the same opportunity to contact them outside of support too.
There's no equality on fiverr, I don't even know what you get that from. 
In reality, there's favoursm on this platform, new seller, level 1, lever 2, seller plus and fiver choice seller don't have the same opportunities or support. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, dddells said:

There's no equality on fiverr, I don't even know what you get that from. 
In reality, there's favoursm on this platform, new seller, level 1, lever 2, seller plus and fiver choice seller don't have the same opportunities or support. 

Every level 2, TRS or Pro seller was a new seller at one point. It's up to you to grow, impress and reach new levels. That's not on Fiverr, come on. I do expect as a Pro or higher level seller in general to receive faster support and assistance, it's hard work to get there and you should have some perks. 

So yeah, it can take a while for replies. During the pandemic it took 7+ days to receive a reply because they were swamped with work. So, patience. But as I said, we don't know the whole story so who knows what they decided, based on the data they have.

• Like 5