Cancelling order as a seller

ahmad_2802

Question

As a seller I cancelled the order after coming ot know that the order I had taken probably violates the Fiverr terms. So instead of getting banned, I requested the buyer to cancel order in resolution centre and he cancelled. Now i am worried about my gig rank and all the related stats. Please help.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

If it was a mutual cancelation, it will most likely hurt your seller statistics.

You should have contacted Contact Fiverr Customer Support and canceled through them so that it wouldn't hurt your seller statistics.

Try reaching out the them - they may still be able to help you.

Also, FYI - if the buyer cancels themselves and marks the order as "ordered by mistake," or, if the buyer cancels before submitting the order requirements, it also won't hurt your seller stats.

• Like 12

Before two months a buyer order and submitted the incomplete requirement(without inquire). But when i asked her to complete the requirement she didn't reply to avoid late delivery I delivered saying I will complete the order when you will be back. She came back last day of auto complete order.  She told me, i don't need your service now. She opened dispute for cancel, i accepted but after two months i contacted the Customer Support they canceled the order with effecting my static.

Please reach to support they will help you. Please explain them about reason behind cancel of order.

• Like 11

As a seller I cancelled the order after coming ot know that the order I had taken probably violates the Fiverr terms. So instead of getting banned, I requested the buyer to cancel order in resolution centre and he cancelled. Now i am worried about my gig rank and all the related stats. Please help.

• Like 6