Gig delivery

nkwelle_allen

Question

Dear community members, I trust y'all doing great. So, I bought this gig from an illustrator and we have done all the necessary revisions. I am pretty satisfied with the current state of the work. However, the seller is asking me to accept the delivery before they can send me the KDP and source files. Should I trust them or should they deliver before I accept? They claim they are afraid Fiverr would not put a watermark on the KDP file. Has anyone here had this experience before? If yes, how did you go about it?

• Like 13

2 answers to this question

@joyh97 is right - once a delivery is accepted by the buyer, the seller has no obligation to do anything further. You should never listen to a seller that is pushing you to accept a delivery before all deliverables are complete. I did that as a buyer once, and the seller ignored me for a month (without giving me the files he promised me).

If the seller is pushy, you can report the seller to Fiverr Customer Support. Sellers should never coerce buyers to accept an unfinished delivery.

• Like 8
  • Up 2