If i change keywords it will effect my gig?

robiulislam6

Question

10 answers to this question

Yes, anything you change about your gig will likely have an effect. 

Whenever you make a change you need to wait at least 2 weeks as for a while it will be removed from search results while fiverr checks the changes, which will mean you will lose clicks and impressions for a bit and you may find your gig ranks low or is removed from the search for a bit. 

So always wait a couple weeks between each change to get a real idea of whether the change is good or bad.

If you edit it two times a day your gig will never have the chance to be seen or climb the search results because it will constantly be removed from search to be reviewed after your changes.

• Like 30
  • Up 3

Yes. It will affect your gig ranking. I don't prefer to change your gig descriptions or tags. I have checked that you have changed tags two time on a day. But it's not good. when you have to many ordered. then before delivery the order you can change the tags also you can change the price as well.  

• Like 15

On 8/22/2022 at 10:24 PM, joyh97 said:

Yes, anything you change about your gig will likely have an effect. 

Whenever you make a change you need to wait at least 2 weeks as for a while it will be removed from search results while fiverr checks the changes, which will mean you will lose clicks and impressions for a bit and you may find your gig ranks low or is removed from the search for a bit. 

So always wait a couple weeks between each change to get a real idea of whether the change is good or bad.

If you edit it two times a day your gig will never have the chance to be seen or climb the search results because it will constantly be removed from search to be reviewed after your changes.

Thank you very much for this, I changed keywords few times in couple of days and my gig suddenly disappeared from search.

I will wait for few weeks to see if any changes will happen, thank you again 🙂

• Like 6