Can't get any order many days.

hriday_99

Hello everyone, I'm a Freelance worker on Fiverr. And my profession is Graphic design. I just searched Fiverr for any Graphic design-related services I realized a lot of competition there. Anyone can please tell me how can I find low competition services.
Please guys tell me a method that I apply and find low competition.
Because I can't get any order many days.
If you tell me the method then I will learn this Graphic design service and create a new Fiverr GIG.

Example: You can't find "Pizza Logo" on Fiverr filters but this service provides some freelancer. Actually, I need this type of secret low competition service.

So please anyone who can know How can find low competition services.

• Like 50
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 13
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, hriday_99 said:

Anyone can please tell me how can I find low competition services.

Market research. Look, see, learn.

2 hours ago, hriday_99 said:

Actually, I need this type of secret low competition service.

You are going to have to do your own market research. YOU are a freelancer. Part of being a successful freelancer is being willing to study your own markets, target customers, niches, and competition. We are not going to do this for you. And, no, there are no secrets, just lots and lots of self-research. 

• Like 40
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

@hriday_99,

As @jonbaas mentioned you've got to do your market research.

Yes, graphic design is high competition. The good news is, you don't have to cater to the entire market for graphic design. You only need a handful of good clients to make a living. I noticed that you almost have 30 reviews under your belt and you have repeat customers. That's a great place to start identifying your target customer and creating a niche.

I listened to my repeat buyers - what problems they faced and what they wanted - and created 6 gigs to cater to their needs. Although I do data entry (which is also high competition), I mostly do work that's tailored for educators. So if they need to organize data, research information, compile a course, create forms, help with project management or putting together grant proposals, curriculum, or aligning curriculum, then that's the type of work I want to do.

Visit the "More" tab from your seller page and click on "Contacts" to see the sources of your top spenders and repeat buyers. Review your inbox ad order communications to see if there's an opportunity to enhance their experience by adding other services or gig extras that meet their needs.

• Like 50
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

On 8/22/2022 at 5:23 PM, jonbaas said:

Market research. Look, see, learn.

You are going to have to do your own market research. YOU are a freelancer. Part of being a successful freelancer is being willing to study your own markets, target customers, niches, and competition.

Thank you so much for answering. But I don't know market research. And don't where should I start. I'm new to this field. I don't know what my first step for this is.

On 8/22/2022 at 10:29 PM, mdabdullah14251 said:

If you send buyer request mentioning all clients requirements there is a chance to get an order. Make sure your gig title, description and price all are in the perfection mood. Try to marketing your gigs on social media to get more traffic.

Thank you so much for answering. but I want to know how can I find low-competition services on Fiverr.

On 8/22/2022 at 10:46 PM, vickieito said:

As @jonbaas mentioned you've got to do your market research.

Visit the "More" tab from your seller page and click on "Contacts" to see the sources of your top spenders and repeat buyers. Review your inbox ad order communications to see if there's an opportunity to enhance their experience by adding other services or gig extras that meet their needs.

Thank you so much for answering. I can't understand this line. Can you please explain again?

• Like 30
  • Up 1

55 minutes ago, hriday_99 said:

Thank you so much for answering. I can't understand this line. Can you please explain again?

image.png.1b4faa645de03a718d316c30c2d8f03c.png

The above image shows you how you can view all your top spenders and repeat buyers. You can sort them by number of orders and amount spent. You can also send offers to your top buyers from this page as well:

image.thumb.png.cd64001c265db05c12d75f7aaff7e656.png

• Like 26
  • Congrats! 1

After some weeks and a lot of research, I am pretty confident that almost no one (at least in US/CA/EU) is able to live through income generated by Fivver.

May be different for countries like India / Pakistan or Parts of Africa but I cannot remember seen anyone who generates more than just a couple of bucks each month here.

On 8/26/2022 at 1:58 AM, kirankhanrizwan said:

Hope for the best. Advertisement of your gig can play good role.

Well, advertising on Google for several hundreds of dollars to promote a Gig of 10-20 USD might be not be the best advice, honestly. Simply there are by far too many competitors in the fields Fivver offers. 

• Like 22
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, cmdgwu said:

After some weeks and a lot of research, I am pretty confident that almost no one (at least in US/CA/EU) is able to live through income generated by Fivver.

May be different for countries like India / Pakistan or Parts of Africa but I cannot remember seen anyone who generates more than just a couple of bucks each month here.

@cmdgwu, you can make a full time income from Fiverr, even if you live in the places that you mentioned. You'll see on this forum that there are successful sellers who are doing quite well in those countries that you mentioned. It does take time to build your business and a lot depends on how well you can connect with your target buyers. I'm an American expat and the income I make from Fiverr would still sustain me if I lived in the US (currently I'm in Japan).

1 hour ago, cmdgwu said:

Well, advertising on Google for several hundreds of dollars to promote a Gig of 10-20 USD might be not be the best advice, honestly. Simply there are by far too many competitors in the fields Fivver offers. 

I've never had to advertise off of the Fiverr platform. Fiverr does my advertising for me. I set up my gigs and Fiverr shows my gigs to buyers who are looking for my services. Competition can be high, but that's why you need to differentiate yourself from the competition by selecting a niche and working only with buyers in a targeted group.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cmdgwu said:

I agree with @vickieito  If you work hard you get the rewards.  There are way too many people on Fiverr that expect to go from nothing to $1000's every month literally overnight. The fact is that this will never happen. One thing sets successful freelancers apart from the rest.  They never give up. Even when it gets tough, you have a crappy customer, or your rankings drop. 

The key is this.  Promote something you're really good at and be relentless in your pursuit of perfection.  Stick to your niche and don't deviate.  It's pointless adding more gigs for the sake of it. Be innovative in what you do, Stop advertising the same logo design gig, or data entry service as everyone else as you're competing with 100,000s of other freelancers who all want to be as successful as you. 

Remember personality sells.  If you have the opportunity use videos in your profile and gig descriptions then do it, whether this is of yourself or the service you provide. If you have certifications or awards, add them to your profile. It may seem a safe option to be the same as every other gig in your niche, but all it does is make you a part of an every growing flock. 

I'm from the UK where the cost of living is going up vertically, but I'm pleased to say that I am making enough money to comfortably support my growing family.  Why?  Because over the years. I have learned the following 

Don't become a jack of all trades and master of none!   

If you're not getting the sales through, think that this is a great opportunity to become even better at what you do, and don't deviate from your plan.

• Like 29
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

You can modify your gig, making a video and try to voice over on it. It's pretty work,,

On 8/30/2022 at 5:11 AM, sultana_rima97 said:

Try to send 10 of 10 buyer request daily. Only apply for those job where is less then 15-20 participants. 

Mention all the requirements that the client mentioned into the job post.

Do not use ready-made template. 

What is the process for sending buyer request?And how can i find job on fiverr for applying?

• Like 21
  • Up 1

That's the same in my case, recently for several months, there were times that I could not have any single order. I tried all the Fiverr teaks as suggested but still have the same results. I came to realize that creating a YT channel for my services is a great step ahead. Most of the traffic from my gigs came from my channel. Now I have several orders every now and then.

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, enhancedm24_it said:

This question has a nice solution. And that is you have to be active in Fiverr. Apart from that, you need to optimize your services. And the most important thing to note is that you have to share this service on various social media sites. They should backlink profile creation as well.

The solution is incorrect.  Being active on Fiverr DOES NOT increase your impressions or ranking. If you read the forum before posting you would be aware of this. 

Also, you can post to social media as many times as you like, but unless your gig is of a high quality, you will be spamming these platforms will low quality services. Please don't share until you're 100% confident that you are the best you can possibly be. 

Research your niche, read the forum, implement your changes and, evaluate the outcomes. Please appreciate that as a new seller you have to work hard to stand out from the crowd, and posting on this forum and promoting a substandard gigs will not help you. It will only divert your focus away for your main goal.

Being the very best at what you do! 

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1