Order delivery, revision and GIG rank

gmuhit_five

Question

As an example, I have an order, which duration  5 days and have a free revision. I delivered the project to buyer at 3rd day first hour. Buyer was not responding 3rd and 4th day. 5th last hour buyer requested me for revision. But I need at least 1 day to complete the revision. It will treated as late submition which can loss my gig rank. How can I handle this situation? What is the stand of fiverr about this type of case?

• Like 11
  • Up 2

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, gmuhit_five said:

As an example, I have an order, which duration  5 days and have a free revision. I delivered the project to buyer at 3rd day first hour. Buyer was not responding 3rd and 4th day. 5th last hour buyer requested me for revision. But I need at least 1 day to complete the revision. It will treated as late submition which can loss my gig rank. How can I handle this situation? What is the stand of fiverr about this type of case?

No it will not. If your original delivery was on time, the order will be counted as on time, even if it says late when someone requests a revision. I think it's done on purpose to make us work faster on revisions, since clients love getting revisions done fast. So don't worry about that "late" notice: if your initial delivery was on time, you're ok! 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 11
  • Up 3

12 hours ago, gmuhit_five said:

It's perfectly fine. It happened a lot of time to me. But eventually they count the delivery on time and sometimes buyers leave a very great words in his/her review about the early delivery and your co-operation on revisions. 

Enjoy!

• Like 7
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1