I Don't Get The Order

design_creatorr

500 impression is not at all bad number. but the clicks are very low. This indicate that the problem is in the thumbnail. try to enhance the image. mention few things on the thumbnail so that custom want to know more about the gig and clicks on it. 
500 impressions should get at least 5 to 10 impression. If the number is below this, that means people seeing the gig in the list but not clicking on it, the thumbnail is not working.

Work on your thumbnails, keep track on your data with new thumbnail for 30 days. don't change anything before completing 30 days. If the new doesn't worked, create another one and keep trying.

Best of luck,
Gusai.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, mgstudios_ind said:

500 impression is not at all bad number. but the clicks are very low. This indicate that the problem is in the thumbnail. try to enhance the image. mention few things on the thumbnail so that custom want to know more about the gig and clicks on it. 
500 impressions should get at least 5 to 10 impression. If the number is below this, that means people seeing the gig in the list but not clicking on it, the thumbnail is not working.

Work on your thumbnails, keep track on your data with new thumbnail for 30 days. don't change anything before completing 30 days. If the new doesn't worked, create another one and keep trying.

Best of luck,
Gusai.

i will try Lavel best and Thank you so much 

• Like 4

Hello, Everyone

I open Fiverr account in March 2022, total 6 gig's on my profile, I send 10 buyer requests per day and stay online for 20-22 hours. So far I have sent 920+ buyer requests but I don't have any orders. I am a graphic designer, so now I am seeking the help of experienced senior people of Fiverr Forum, what can I do to get regular orders.

Thanks

Rahul

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Staying online for 20-22 hours a day will only do one thing.  Exhaust you!   Please do not listen to others who say you need to do this to get orders. 

Spend your time reading this forum, researching and applying that research into improving your gigs. 

Don't send anymore buyer requests until your 100% sure that your gigs and profile are the best they can be, otherwise you're just wasting your time and valuable sleep. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, breals said:

Staying online for 20-22 hours a day will only do one thing.  Exhaust you!   Please do not listen to others who say you need to do this to get orders. 

Spend your time reading this forum, researching and applying that research into improving your gigs. 

Don't send anymore buyer requests until your 100% sure that your gigs and profile are the best they can be, otherwise you're just wasting your time and valuable sleep.  

Helpful, Thanks

• Like 3

If you're not getting orders from the gig you want to delete, it shouldn't affect your other gigs. If you are getting orders from it, it would probably affect the number of sales you get, but you say you aren't getting any. Keep in mind that any reviews from the deleted gig will disappear (it will still count towards your total star rating and number of reviews, but buyer's can no longer read those reviews. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

If you're not getting orders from the gig you want to delete, it shouldn't affect your other gigs. If you are getting orders from it, it would probably affect the number of sales you get, but you say you aren't getting any. Keep in mind that any reviews from the deleted gig will disappear (it will still count towards your total star rating and number of reviews, but buyer's can no longer read those reviews. 

Thank you so much 

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

You will lose impressions or 2-3 days and then it will go back to normal. This is because the team has to manually review the gig once you make changes so it can be removed from the search results briefly. This is worth doing though if the price change will help your business in the long run. Just don't change your gig all the time

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

You will lose impressions or 2-3 days and then it will go back to normal. This is because the team has to manually review the gig once you make changes so it can be removed from the search results briefly. This is worth doing though if the price change will help your business in the long run. Just don't change your gig all the time

Just lowered the starting price of my gig, now it's $30 and I'll drop it to $20, will that be a problem?

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, design_creatorr said:

I'm uploaded the gig a few days ago, and now I want to change the starting price of my gig, if I edit the gig, will there be any problems, such as impressions, clicks or rank will not be lost?

Note: This gig of mine is completely new, I haven't received the order yet.

Thanks.

If your gig position is not doing well, and If you have not received an order, then you can delete the gig and resubmit it. It will be good for you

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, riser_top said:

If your gig position is not doing well, and If you have not received an order, then you can delete the gig and resubmit it. It will be good for you

Why should he delete the gig and create a new one? Any specific reason? Can't he change the prices instead of deleting the gigs? Wrong Advice!

2 hours ago, design_creatorr said:

I'm uploaded the gig a few days ago, and now I want to change the starting price of my gig, if I edit the gig, will there be any problems, such as impressions, clicks or rank will not be lost?

Note: This gig of mine is completely new, I haven't received the order yet.

Thanks.

Well you can change the prices if your gig is not performing well. No worries. To make your gig effective, you need to do changes in the gig. Good Luck

• Like 3
  • Up 2

43 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Why should he delete the gig and create a new one? Any specific reason? Can't he change the prices instead of deleting the gigs? Wrong Advice!

Well you can change the prices if your gig is not performing well. No worries. To make your gig effective, you need to do changes in the gig. Good Luck

Thank you, and can you tell me, what is the reason for the brief not coming?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, design_creatorr said:

Hello,

I will increase the price of my gig when it will be good to edit the gig, and I have orders running, will there be any problem if I edit now?

Thanks.

Editing your gig may lose your rank for some days. but it will be wiser to edit gig when you have multiple orders in queue, so you can get the rank back as soon as you complete the orders. 

• Like 13