Fiverr is Daranking level 2 sellers accounts with out any Reasoning?

digitalmarketr9

Question

I am level 2 seller, My account was performing well, 1 gig was eligible for promotion, with out any reason or warning a month ago my all gigs are removed from search result and also Unqualified from fiverr gig promotion feature. I recived orders and reviews from old buyers but still can't see any improvment in my account. my repeat business score is 87. 
Is it any solution or just leave this platform? as today same thing is happend with my friend who was become level 2 seller at 15 Auguest His all gigs (3) was qualified for fiverr gig promotion feature and his repeat business score is 91, orders are in Queue clients are saftisfied with work but fiverr is pussing down every level 2 seller. 
Any one here raise our voice or give any suggestion?
Thanks 

• Like 12
  • Sad 4

10 answers to this question

I've experienced this, all of my gigs are not eligible for promotion, I also feel confused, but then everything can go back to how it used to be. just waiting, I don't know exactly what the problem is. I once asked CS once, and he said that my gigs didn't qualify, but before that my gigs qualified for months, so in the end I just waited, and everything was back to normal.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, titansign said:

I've experienced this, all of my gigs are not eligible for promotion, I also feel confused, but then everything can go back to how it used to be. just waiting, I don't know exactly what the problem is. I once asked CS once, and he said that my gigs didn't qualify, but before that my gigs qualified for months, so in the end I just waited, and everything was back to normal.

Thanks for your comment, can you tell me in how many days your account was stable ?

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, titansign said:

I forget how many days, but more than a week. because after that, I only focused on doing the work that was already in the queue, then I realized that my promotion gigs had returned to normal.

but my account is unstable since last 35 days, account was stable for 3 days but again same thing was happend.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

Read on knowing that this is just a theory and has not been officially confirmed by Fiverr.

Fiverr tries to mix and match sellers to give the buyers a reasonable selection of price ranges, levels, and relevant services.

If there are too many level two sellers, the demand for performance is raised, because you're competing against more sellers with high-performing gigs.

Getting picked from the pool of each seller level takes a certain level of performance (buyer satisfaction, response time/rate/reviews/private feedback, and so on).

But since most level one sellers are inexperienced, it's pretty easy to get picked if you're performing well.

The moment you hit level two, you're competing against far more experienced sellers. Many of them will have thousands of orders, super-high buyer satisfaction rates, and raving reviews numbering in the hundreds or even thousands.

In other words: you're not competing against sellers on other levels: you're competing against sellers on your own level, and the competition is fierce on level two. Fiverr expects more from a level two seller.

This is merely a theory. Fiverr has not confirmed any of this. But analyzing the way Fiverr returns search results and some info from inside sources makes it a pretty safe bet that Fiverr pools sellers from different levels separately and then picks the most relevant high-performing sellers from each pool to create a percentage-based mix of different levels and price points.

Sometimes, sellers will reach a level before they're ready to face the competition, which is why so many sellers see their gig stats drop like a rock once they hit level two.

I'd like to add that sudden drops in stats are often caused by receiving negative private feedback. If your buyer satisfaction rate takes a dip, you risk loosing access to promoted gigs and your gig will plummet. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 9

When you See 'Unqualified from fiverr gig promotion feature' that means your neither your Paid promotion nor your organic ranking will be shown. Your ranking will be gone for someone. It could be for 3 days or 3 months as well.

My ranking was also gone for 3 month and I get it back 2 days before. Make sure you don't make any changes in the gig if this happen to you as well. Try to get orders from your clients and give the good service.

• Like 4
  • Up 3