How to cancel order? Do my buyer get 100% their money back?

atinhub

Question

Hi! My name is Atin, video animator. I got an order for 212$ to make an explainer video about company work ethic. And the video is about maintenance of petrol station. I am very frustrated with this job because the buyer give me the script about work ethic (not much about technical part of maintenance of petrol station). I give her the progress and  she said, she will ask her superior to comment it. Her superior said to add more about maintenance at petrol station. It has so much on technical part where she not gives me details about it and I have to find it myself the process of changing parts at pump dispenser and tyre inflator.

So I am thinking to cancel this order. How to do it in step by step? And do my buyer get 100% their money back in how many days?

Edited by atinhub
  • Like 10
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

Hello Atin! I'm sorry for what you've been through, I hope everything gets better soon. if you ask how to cancel the order, you better talk to the buyer again and ask for a brief for the part you need. that's the best way. but if you don't want to work for him anymore, I suggest getting an agreement for cancellation between both parties. if you agree, you can ask the buyer to cancel it, or you can contact customer service to discuss this. All buyer's money will be returned in full, according to my thinking. Thanks

• Like 12

Hello Atin, I do understand your concern, Most buyer get curios after deliver they don't provide enough information at first. 
I would request you to please contact buyer and tell him i have done everything as per your requirement i will need more money to complete the work from scratch you should have provided me this information in beginning. Tell him hope you understand my effort and time. Don't ask them again $212 ask them like 100 or 150.

That's my personal opinion.

• Like 6
  • Up 2