Gigs are not ranking after paid promotion through Fiverr.

pramodchoudh188

Hello Community, I need your guidance on gig ranking. I started Fiverr's paid promotion before some time for my 4 gigs somehow gigs' impression increased but I didn't get any orders and my gigs did not rank in paid promotion. When I stopped paid promotion then my gigs impression was lost by 100 per day. Before the Fiverr promotion per day, my gigs impression was more than 5000. Can you guide me? How do I increase my gigs rank because right now I have a shallow impression?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

First in your gigs you need to use the basic familiar language which is used all over the world and that is English. Never use bulky and uncommon words in your profile description because many times people except U.S.A. and U.K. don’t understand your words and probably buyer might skip your profile from recommendation or from promotion by Fiverr or from paid promotion.

Just show your skills professionally it doesn’t matter you are a developer, web designer, graphics designer, writer or anyone else. For e.g., someone is designer then he/she should need to make their gigs very closer to their high creativity level your gigs should be visible professional, you just need to design your gig’s pic very effective and creative so the buyer can once think about your design which is displayed on your gig. Developers can do the same just try to make your profile image attractive and continue to update it on weekly or fortnight basis.

And at last, all you need to update your keywords at least once a month by doing this your profile will gain more reach to the buyers day by day and if you have an attractive and professional profile then I want to say that’s it now you have an active profile which gets order requests day by day.

All is written above is my personal experience this is not copied from anywhere and because these tips are the result of experience, so I only have these few tips not the bulky and useless points and paragraphs of absurd things.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

On 8/26/2022 at 6:39 AM, pramodchoudh188 said:

First in your gigs you need to use the basic familiar language which is used all over the world and that is English.

I agree!

Just show your skills professionally it doesn’t matter you are a developer, web designer, graphics designer, writer or anyone else. For e.g., someone is designer then he/she should need to make their gigs very closer to their high creativity level your gigs should be visible professional, you just need to design your gig’s pic very effective and creative so the buyer can once think about your design which is displayed on your gig. Developers can do the same

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. There seems to be a lot of mixed messages in here. Can you clarify?

just try to make your profile image attractive and continue to update it on weekly or fortnight basis.

Why would I want to change my profile picture that often? I would just confuse my customers. All you need to do is make sure you have an attractive and professional photo that accurately reflects you and your services.

And at last, all you need to update your keywords at least once a month by doing this your profile will gain more reach to the buyers day by day 

I wouldn't suggest that. What if your keywords are doing great? Changing keywords that are working for you may do more harm than good. It makes no sense to change the keywords when your gig is performing well. Changing it would reset the algorithm. Also, the words you choose might bring in less traffic.

if you have an attractive and professional profile then I want to say that’s it now you have an active profile which gets order requests day by day.

A well-designed, professional, and active profile does not necessarily bring in orders. You also have to be really good at what you do and know how to connect with your customers.

All is written above is my personal experience this is not copied from anywhere and because these tips are the result of experience, so I only have these few tips not the bulky and useless points and paragraphs of absurd things.

Thanks for sharing your experiences @pramodchoudh188! However, I only understood and agreed with the first bullet point. Can you review my comments and explain your reasoning behind the rest of your points? Thanks! 

• Like 16

• 2 months later...

Hello Community, I want to ask a little question. if I send this below message to my inbox clients. this is against Fiverr TOS or not and is this part of slang language?

"Hello Mate How are you? So, let’s introduce you about most awaited sale that is BLACK FRIDAY Sale! I have announced huge discount to enjoy the black Friday sale for the ICO development, NFT marketplace website, Smart Contract generation, Daaps development, Token Stacking and NFT stacking, Web design and development Wallet integration and many more…. Come and join me. https://www.fiverr.com/pramodchoudh188 For sample, website drop me message in inbox."

I am waiting for better answer.

• Like 9

Hello! 

My opinion on this matter would be that you should not send such messages to the clients. 

I guess, it is only suitable to send messages to a client when:

1. You are communicating with the client before an order. 

2. An order is going on and you are discussing the order details. 

Other than that, like the message you have mentioned above, would be considered as spam I guess. It will only do bad to your account than good. Because spamming will lead your account towards restriction. 

I suggest you to read the Fiverr TOS thoroughly so you can understand it better. 

Good luck!

• Like 6
  • Up 3

7 hours ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

"Hello Mate How are you? So, let’s introduce you about most awaited sale that is BLACK FRIDAY Sale! I have announced huge discount to enjoy the black Friday sale for the ICO development, NFT marketplace website, Smart Contract generation, Daaps development, Token Stacking and NFT stacking, Web design and development Wallet integration and many more…. Come and join me. https://www.fiverr.com/pramodchoudh188 For sample, website drop me message in inbox."

To me, this is spam.

• Like 7
  • Up 5

I'm not sure how many buyers would like it if you called them "mate".

What I'm sure is that it's strictly forbidden to send unsolicited messages. If you have buyers who have agreed to receive such messages from you, you can send them; but if not, if just one of them marks your message as spam, you'll be in trouble.

• Like 5
  • Up 6

2 hours ago, catwriter said:

I'm not sure how many buyers would like it if you called them "mate".

What I'm sure is that it's strictly forbidden to send unsolicited messages. If you have buyers who have agreed to receive such messages from you, you can send them; but if not, if just one of them marks your message as spam, you'll be in trouble.

But I send this message to increase my sale because everyone knows the market going into a crisis then every seller wants some earnings so we can't send this message to our old clients. they discussed it with us some time ago.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

they discussed it with us some time ago.

What did they discuss with you, exactly? And did they ask you to send them a reminder, a message, or a discount later?

If they have talked about a project but didn't place the order and didn't tell you to remind them about the project at a later time or let them know if you lowered the price, your message will be spam.

• Like 6

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, pramodchoudh188 said:

many buyers are scam with sellers.

There are many more scam sellers than there are "bad buyers."  That is why they are doing this. The site is overloaded with sellers who have untrue statements on their profiles and fake credentials. For instance you claim to be "fluent" in English, and you clearly are not.

image.png.ad292f55b0f156c9ad7834720b38e4d6.png 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, newsmike said:

There are many more scam sellers than there are "bad buyers."  That is why they are doing this. The site is overloaded with sellers who have untrue statements on their profiles and fake credentials. For instance you claim to be "fluent" in English, and you clearly are not.

Seller is only for deliver good work not for good communication. as a seller if i am prefect in my development skills then no need prefect in communication. every seller here not for content writing.

• Like 4

Just now, pramodchoudh188 said:

because we are eligible to explain our work perfectly in English that's why we are fluent in English

You my friend, are NOT fluent in English. When you lie about something so obvious it makes people wonder what else is untrue in your profile. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

Seller is only for deliver good work not for good communication.

Communication is a part of the service. It's a part of the rating you receive, too.

1 hour ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

because we are eligible to explain our work perfectly in English

Sorry, but with your English, no, you can't explain your work (or anything else) perfectly. And no, you're not fluent in English.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Of course, I agree with you!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, newsmike said:

You my friend, are NOT fluent in English. When you lie about something so obvious it makes people wonder what else is untrue in your profile. 

I agree with you 95%. We should be honest and not make false claims. However, there is a challenge for sellers, and too many limitations will put them under pressure. This is especially true when buyers start taking advantage of the system.

• Like 3