Buyer Request Appears for a Short Time

samiha_niad076

Question

Hello there

I am new in this marketplace and I have notice that the buyer request appears for a very short time and I need at least 3/4 min to write a proposal. After sending the proposal, I saw the request has gone and no idea whether it send properly and will appear to buyer feed or not. What should I do to deal with that?

• Like 55
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 7

23 answers to this question

3 hours ago, samiha_niad076 said:

buyer request appears for a very short time

Fiverr has the Buyer Requests set up so that it allows replies from only so many sellers of each level. Because new sellers depend so heavily on Buyer Requests for their first orders, the requests disappear more quickly for them. Sadly, that is usually because there are sellers who merely send the same reply to every Buyer Request. Usually something along the lines of "I can do." Buyers will not hire these sellers.

Good for you for creating a unique reply to each BR. To help, I suggest you create a template, and then you only need to add the details that apply to the Buyer Request and can send off a reply more quickly.

• Like 55
  • Up 3

As a new seller you will be able to see buyer request for some times within specific time in a day. So it becomes tough to send 10 buyer request at a time. You have to send 10 buyer request through checking buyer request frequently. If you can write a letter for your buyer properly along with your work process I hope you will be able to get orders very soon.

Thanks.

• Like 33
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

I think, this is not a big issue. Because-

1. When a buyer send a request in the market place, it is open all for related tag holder seller to send a offer.

2. After seeing the buyer offer, every interested seller want to send offer as early as possible.

3. So, if buyer  request is common and easy topic, then he/she gets more offer within short time and close the request.

4. Don't worry, if you want to send offer against this type of request then just click the send offer button, it will appear a form. Then you can take time for submitting offer. It is not a matter when buyer close the offer or not. Your offer will submit to buyer.

Edited by gmuhit_five
  • Like 23
  • Up 1

On 9/12/2022 at 6:31 PM, gmuhit_five said:

I think, this is not a big issue. Because-

1. When a buyer send a request in the market place, it is open all for related tag holder seller to send a offer.

2. After seeing the buyer offer, every interested seller want to send offer as early as possible.

3. So, if buyer  request is common and easy topic, then he/she gets more offer within short time and close the request.

4. Don't worry, if you want to send offer against this type of request then just click the send offer button, it will appear a form. Then you can take time for submitting offer. It is not a matter when buyer close the offer or not. Your offer will submit to buyer.

Thank you so much for your kind information.

• Like 1
  • Up 1