Order Automatically Completed By Fiverr System Then After Buyer Threaded For Complain Against Fraught

mistu_dgr

Question

I Have One Query. The Order Automatically Completed By Fiverr System Then After Buyer Threaded Me, For Complain Against Fraught. This Buyer Not Click Modification Button 3 Days That's Why Fiverr Mark Order Completed. In That Situation I Message Buyer **(( If you have any changes then you can mention inbox message, I can do that. Unlimited revision until satisfied )) **..  So, My Question Is, Where I Am Wrong? Is It My Fault If Fiverr Mark Order Completed? Where I Am Fraught?

Is It Under Violence ? Because Don't Know What Is Violence I Do?

If Anybody Face Same Issues Like Me, Then Please Reply What I Do Next..??

• Like 7

6 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, mistu_dgr said:

Is It Under Violence ? Because Don't Know What Is Violence I Do?

So, not necessarily. As long as your buyer didn't ask for a revision/cancellation, the order is completed by Fiverr (and obviously, that is NOT your fault.) 

Now that being said... You could still get reported by the buyer (and I think they might stilll be able to cancel.) Will they do either of those? Hard to say. 

However, I'm not sure if I fully understand what happened - did your buyer threathen you while the order was open? Or did they write to you after it was completed? (basically, what is the reason of them getting mad at you?)

An honest and personal note to you would be trying to brush up on your English communication - it's hard, but it does wonders when having issues like this. 

27 minutes ago, mistu_dgr said:

If you have any changes then you can mention inbox message, I can do that. Unlimited revision until satisfied

Unlimited revisions are not a good look - it makes me think that you're not good enough at what you do to get it right within a few tries. 

• Like 8

Hi @mistu_dgr,

It was the buyer's fault for not reviewing the order before the 3-day period expired, so the buyer threatening you and calling you a fraud makes no sense. I can't see how you're violating any rules.

I think you did the right thing in explaining to the buyer that Fiverr's automated system is outside of your control. I can see why your buyer is angry, but it isn't your fault. Buyer's can misunderstand and think it's the sellers' fault when orders auto-close.

I think it was nice of you to offer to do revisions after the order closed, but definitely get Customer Support involved since the buyer is threatening to put in a complaint with Customer Support. You can share your side of the story and Customer Support may be able to help you explain to the buyer what happened and why.

I agree with @katakatica - it isn't wise to do unlimited revisions - especially work outside of an order and through your inbox (this can be an issue if you are exchanging confidential information that should only be done in an order).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

@vickieito @katakatica Thanks For Quick Reply. Yes, Buyer Threaded Me After Work Automatically Completed Fiverr System. Actually I Provide Unlimited Revision Until Buyer Satisfied. Max To Max 3 to 4 Revision And Works Done. Unlimited Revision Not Mean Doing Same Work Whole Month. Also, This Order Completed Automatically And Buyer Can't Start A New Order For Revision That's Why, Still I Am Provide Services In Inbox Message Because Buyers Have Some More Revision, And It's Totally Free Of Cost. This Is GOODNESS My Side After Work Complete Still I Provide Revision At Free Of Cost. I Know Fiverr Policy, I Can Not Share Any Personal Details In Inbox Message.

I Just Ask If Fiverr Automated System Complete Order Then After If Buyer Report Customer Support Then Fiverr Support Warning My Account Or Not..? 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

@vickieito @katakatica

THANKS FOR REPLY. I HAVE ONE MORE QUERY. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA BELOW THIS CONCERN?

I Just Want To Know Do You Have Any One As A Graphics Designer Seller To Purchase Fiverr Seller Plus $29 Dollar Package? I am Graphics Design So, that's why I want to know as a Graphics Designer field seller is this Seller Plus Features Worth It Or Not? After Purchase this Seller Plus Features -> do you have increase work flow or it's same before purchase this features?

If I mention One Word then As a graphics designer anyone purchase this Seller Plus Features? Please reply your opinion regarding this Seller Plus features. What's The Positive And What's The Cons? that's it...

• Like 4