expert_raina

Question

Hi all

Today I create a new Fiverr account I verified phone number and everything and succefully publish my gig but suddenly after 1- hour I received an Email message that " We can not approve your seller profile " I am so confused about this new update, there are many questions in my mind,

1) Why they did not approve my profiles but many sellers are already selling same 

2) What's the standered and requirements for an approved seller  

Please guide me regarding this new policy

Thanks

• Like 33
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

19 answers to this question

They are not giving any proper reason they are only saying 

" Hi 

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team "

else I dont know why they are doing this

• Like 28
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

For some reason, Fiverr did not consider your profile "high-quality." 

If you offered something that was against Fiverr's Terms of Service (or worded it so it appeared in violation to ToS), or copied another gig, this may have been a reason for this decision. 

What services were you offering? Did you copy any other gigs when setting your gigs up?

• Like 36
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

I got the same situation and I didn't copy any gigs. 

https://www.fiverr.com/singaporese0/craft-a-personalised-seo-strategy-for-your-business

the reason given was:
We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

Not sure how else I can start my gig on fiverr. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Like 30

Most likely is the quality of the algorithm that is bad, the criteria must be picked better than that to reduce the false positive.  

Plus nothing is perfect, and it s hard to get it right. 

PS: people don't evaporate, people when they are disappointed in a brand the look elsewhere for better solution and just stop caring.

• Like 25

I tried 2 times now to get my seller profile approved and they didnt.Whatever you do they send you exactly 1 hour after publishing your first gig that you werent approved.Explain this,also i see many gigs/profiles on fiver that dont have that good appearence or at least better than what i provided.

I carefully set up my profile and this is the art i provided to my gig

At this point i dont know what they looking for.. seems like our gigs arent getting reviewed by humans

dunk in galaxy.png

dunk is in the air.png

• Like 22

In my case, but not here, on UPWORK, they always reject my profile.

So then I used grammerly, correct my punctuation, added many skills... and they approved that.

Don't think humans are reviewing new sellers nor they have time as already tons of traffic working here.

I'm not sure, fiverr also introduced verification system at start ? before 1 year, it wasn't. May be new to restrict spam accounts.

• Like 18

I set up all for SEO Link Building, here is my profile, Passes the SEO TEST, It took more than 2 hours to make a gig carefully. Finally, I got a mail after 1 hour 

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

is this enough information for me? Is anyone on FIVERR here to reply, or has anyone who took responsibility to answer?

My Profile 

• Like 16

On 5/25/2023 at 4:50 PM, mentorspk said:

I set up all for SEO Link Building, here is my profile, Passes the SEO TEST, It took more than 2 hours to make a gig carefully. Finally, I got a mail after 1 hour 

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

is this enough information for me? Is anyone on FIVERR here to reply, or has anyone who took responsibility to answer?

My Profile 

• Like 10

On 8/22/2022 at 9:10 AM, expert_raina said:

Hi all

Today I create a new Fiverr account I verified phone number and everything and successfully publish my gig but suddenly after 1- hour I received an Email message that " We can not approve your seller profile " I am so confused about this new update, there are many questions in my mind,

1) Why they did not approve my profiles but many sellers are already selling same 

2) What's the standard Screenshot_20230904-171235.thumb.png.a52c63bb2fd258d0fd03b36051545d3d.pngand requirements for an approved seller  

Please guide me regarding this new policy

Thanks

• Like 10

I got the same situation and I didn't copy any gigs. 

the reason given was:

Not sure how else I can start my gig on fiverr. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Like 11

I just got the same message without reason. Spent hours creating my profile and gig and didn't even get to finish publishing my almost completed gig yet when they sent me the email saying I was rejected without reason. I sent them a support ticket. 

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 8.29.19 PM.png

Edited by elijah_and
  • Like 3

Hi Guys! I have faced a problem which I've been trying to solve since Monday. I need to verify my account, they allow to do it with ID and driving license, what should I do if I use a printed passport? I'm writing to the support centre daily since last Monday, but they haven't advised me anything helpful.

0-02-05-e58f07ad1212b56670548fcab5711e76d0b9bf63bcac471be1c3ae128dc40d06_71f5728a21379548.jpg

• Like 3