My order got cancelled

abdul_shaffay

My order got cancelled by Fiverr customer service even after i delivered the Service to the client. The client asked for a revisions as i gave the changes, this happens 2 times and they offer to cancel the order i rejected it and after 24 hours the order was cancelled by fiverr! My time and my performance was stolen for no reason!! Need help here..

• Like 9

1 hour ago, abdul_shaffay said:

My order got cancelled by Fiverr customer service even after i delivered the Service to the client. The client asked for a revisions as i gave the changes, this happens 2 times and they offer to cancel the order i rejected it and after 24 hours the order was cancelled by fiverr! My time and my performance was stolen for no reason!! Need help here..

We can't change the decision of customer support. We're just sellers like yourself. 

You're not saying why the buyer wanted to cancel the order in the first place. If you didn't deliver what was agreed upon and/or promised, the buyer has every right to cancel the order. 

• Like 12

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

We can't change the decision of customer support. We're just sellers like yourself. 

You're not saying why the buyer wanted to cancel the order in the first place. If you didn't deliver what was agreed upon and/or promised, the buyer has every right to cancel the order. 

Well i have all the proves and that buyer request and got all the messages from the buyer. I dont know why fiverr would do that. Like I have sent all the Screenshots. Which makes them proves that

• Like 6

4 hours ago, abdul_shaffay said:

Well i have all the proves and that buyer request and got all the messages from the buyer. I dont know why fiverr would do that. Like I have sent all the Screenshots. Which makes them proves that

Likewise, your buyer might have other proof demonstrating that your claim is false. We can't possibly know here on the forum since we don't have access to that information.

Ergo, we can only hear your side of the story, and we can't change the outcome of this situation. What we can do, is help you avoid this in the future. To do that, we need to know more about what happened (details, but without usernames or any personally identifiable information).

That way, we might be able to see if you could have done something differently. We can only improve if we learn from our mistakes. That said, not all buyers are honest and unfortunately, the system isn't perfect.

Keep in mind that Fiverr hates cancellations, and Support does all they can to avoid them from happening. When the buyer gets a refund, it's not just you who loses money. They don't cancel an order for no reason. 

• Like 6