Not Getting Ranked

masud_rana1991

• 3 months later...

Fiverr continuously cycles gigs to be in different pages on the search results. Sometimes at the front, sometimes at the back. This is to give everyone an equal opportunity to do well on fiverr. When you're on the front you will have more impressions. Nearer to the back of the search results will mean less impressions.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/21/2022 at 3:08 PM, masud_rana1991 said:

How to stay online 24 hour for fiverr gig ranking ?

That will not help your "gig ranking". Fiverr doesn't work like that. 

Your gig visibility is based on your performance. 

I assume you need sleep like the rest of us? If so, I suggest not even trying. 

Keep in mind that cheating by using browser extensions or constantly refreshing the page can get you in trouble. Fiverr has systems in place to detect abnormal behavior on the platform. 

I'm a top rated seller with 800+ five-star reviews on Fiverr. I'm only online on Fiverr for 4-5 hours a day, when I communicate with my buyers or look through orders. I didn't get to where I am today by being online. I got here thanks to hard work, perseverance, skills, and my willingness to improve. 

There are no shortcuts. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1