Level 1 but no orders anymore

merunix

Hey hope yall are doing great!

Let's not start a convo by replying be online 24/7 or do better SEO because its rookie thing and I do more then that, i got a few of color grading offers and also a few of NFT's collections but after that it just went dark I am level 1, 5 star rating on all my 10 Orders and still no more + im online 24/7 because my pc server is always ON and do daily buyer's request.

My fiverr > fiverr.com/merunix

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

My pc is always on because i do renders and its my Database which i can access anytime anywhere so fiverr also open and IK its stupid

And yes I did.

I don't wanna say like how do i get orders, because i was getting them good and the engagement rate was also good 1-2k per week and now its 20-50 per week with following the same routine.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Sharing on social won’t do much IMO unless they’re your target audience and they already trust you.

If your gigs and profile are fully optimised, then I’m guessing some private reviews weren’t great and that tanked your visibility. Or, it could be just a bit of rotation to give others a chance.

As @imagination7413 links there can be a sales slump after levelling up, and also sales slumps in general. If you’re delivering quality over time then I would expect everything to recover and improve eventually.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...